City of Golegã seeks project partners

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Sustainable tourism City of Golegã seeks project partners

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CLAND 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Elsa Lourenco

The Municipality of Golegã is looking for partners interested in:
    1) the creation of a digital photography network to bring cultural contents to new audience and facilitate the access, reuse and exploitation of European cultural heritage resources.
    2) the creation of an equestrian route, bringing together the main equestrian itineraries in Europe.

Contact: Elsa Lourenco: elsa.lourenco@cm-golega.pt : +35 1 964 327 312

LauraZamb
    Participant

Dear Elsa, could you forward me with more information about the project?
    I’m writing you on behalf of the community cooperative OltreValle in Brisighella, which is promoting sustainable and experiencial tourism.
    progettazione@farecomunita.com
    Kindest regards,
    Laura

Oliver Farrugia

Hi, can we have more information on the project proposal 1? I am writing from the Ministry of Tourism in Malta and would like to know the project deliverables behind this measure.

thanks

Ina Prezelj

Dear Ms.Lourenco,
    in the name of Municipality of Maribor I would kindly ask you for more information about the activities in the project.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
    Ina

Hanna Salo

Hi Elsa, is it possible to have some more information about the Project? We are working on the same subjects in Italy, Lazio Region with a number of Municipalities and with a Group in Spain…..
    Thank you in advance and best regards
    Hanna Salo

Nermina Basic

Dear,
    The Municipality of Pljevlja is really interested in your project idea. We would like to be taken into consideration for a possible partnership.

PROJECT GREEN MOUNTAIN – A SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT MODEL FOR GREEN MOUNTAIN AREAS project financed trougth SEE Transnational Cooperation Programme partner from MONTENEGRO was Municipality of Pljevlja. In the framework of the project online platform has been developed to promote the areas that are included project. Lead partner on this project was province of Macerata, Italia. http://www.greenmountain-see.eu/

Looking forward to your replay.
    Best regards from Montenegro

IBAM-CNR
    Participant

Dear Elsa,

The Institute for Archaeological and Monumental Heritage of the National Research Council (IBAM-CNR, Italy) is very interested in the objectives you proposed and we would like to explore partnership opportunities.

Concerning the Institute, IBAM-CNR is an interdisciplinary scientific centre with high expertise and specialized skills concerning the study of technologies used for:
    – managing cultural information systems,
    – cataloguing methods for the study of tangible and intangible archaeological heritage,
    – developing embedded laboratories on bio archaeology, archaeometry and communication,
    – using the latest information technologies employed for 3D reconstructions, augmented reality and web dissemination.

Enclosed you will find additional information on the Institute, its aim and focus, current activities and previous projects.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you. Best regards,

Francesca

Dear Elsa,

Superficie 8 is a creative industry from Perugia that will be strong motivated to be partner in your project.
    Please let me know and i’ll give more all the informations you need in order to develop the best proposal ever.

Thanks

Francesca

Paolo

Dear Elsa,
    can you give me more information? I represent an association that has good experience in projects related to different forms of tourism (cultural, natural, religious) and we are in an area very rich of cultural heritage resources (the town of Modica, Scicli, Noto, Ragusa are Unesco sites).
    I look forward to hearing from you

Dear Mrs Elsa
    I am Fabio Montefrancesco and I am contacting you on behalf of Euromediterranean Cultural Heritage Agency, an Italian no-profit organization focused on Research, Project Management and Transfer Innovation in the field of Euro-Mediterranean cooperation.
    We have found your partner request and want to establish a first contact to express our interest in collaborating jointly on this call. Tourism is a crucial sector for Italy, and for this reason we are very motivated to submit a proposal where can have such a strong added value.
    The Euromed Agency works with organizations, institutions and individuals to solicit public and private actions in support of permanent policies which lead to the enhancement and protection of cultural heritage. The Agency is a member of Anna Lindh Foundation Italian Network, an international organization that promotes cooperation in the fields of culture, education, science and communication.
    The Agency is now a reference point for the development and management of high-profile educational and scientific projects and initiatives, aiming at supporting the development of a training system capable of intercepting innovative knowledge and promoting, at the same time, cultural and social growth processes, capable to meet job market demands.
    In ten years of activity the Agency has presented and taken part into many granted projects such as, (INTERREG CADSES, CULTURE 2000, LIFELONG LEARNING, EUROPAID, MED, IPA), national and regional (POR) programmes, all focused on the protection, restoration, preservation, and promotion of the Euro-Mediterranean culture in which we have ensured a professional involvement by bringing an important added value to the project in different areas:
    – Project Management support, in order to submit a well prepared and exhaustive Application Form;
    – Dissemination and Exploitation of project results.
    – Pilot testing through its established links to several Italian Local Councils and National Authorities;
    – Research, thanks to the number of research projects as well as an extensive network of researchers;

Please take a look to our website http://www.agenziaeuromed.it if you wish to find a more detailed description of our activities and past projects, including those related to tourism, and do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon to start our collaboration.
    Beste Regards
    Fabio

Dott. Fabio Montefrancesco
    Responsabile
    Rapporti Istituzionali e Fund Raising

Ex Conservatorio Sant’Anna – Via G. Libertini, 1
    73100 Lecce – ITALY
    phone +39.0832.682552-554 – fax +39.0832.682553
    http://www.agenziaeuromed.itf.montefrancesco@agenziaeuromed.it
    Fiscal code 93069360753
    VAT number 03774820751

CLAND
    Participant

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

CLAND, Digital and Audiovisual Cluster in Andalusia, Spain, would like to be a partner in a project related to the Priority Axis 1: INNOVATION: Promoting Mediterranean innovation capacities to develop smart and
    sustainable growth.

We are a business Cluster in the CCI in the southern region of Spain, Andalucía, and we have experience in EU and National funded projects. As you might know Andalusia region in Spain is a very agricultural based economy.

We are made up of a group of companies. Our main objective is to foster cooperation between different entities in order to create innovative projects and develop new business models surrounding the digital contents industry sector.
    We believe, as well, in creative spillovers and cross sectoral innovation based on open economy and we have developed and worked on agricultural and tourism in collaboration with CCI based innovation models.

Furthermore, we are in contact with many local authorities, businesses and public bodies.

Our mission and vision are clearly defined by the following ten principles:

Competitive Cooperation, for which our cluster will be the spokesperson in talks with institutions and other sectoral organizations, which may link up horizontally or vertically.
    Knowledge Society: we strive to become cutting-edge and innovative.
    Internationalization of the industry search for new markets in which we can play an important role.
    Lead, transform the sector in Andalusia in order to achieve further development of the digital and audiovisual sector with a comprehensive vision.
    Empower Andalusian business projects, within our sector that have become a reference in the national market and progressively in the international market.
    Boost competitiveness of our business network, our partners and the Cluster.
    Promote cooperation within a sector that is not integrated in terms of strategies and not united under one umbrella.
    Strengthen business alliance in the sector with other external businesses.
    Use technological innovation, as a means to achieve our goal.
    R+D+I, as an engine for future growth

As stated before, we are available for participating in Priority Axis 1: INNOVATION: Promoting Mediterranean innovation capacities to develop smart and
    sustainable growth.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards.

http://www.cland.es

http://www.crealabnetwork.com

http://www.crealabplatform.org

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sustainable tourism’ is closed to new topics and replies.