MED NETWORK FOR SUSTAINABLE COASTAL AND MARITIME TOURISM DEVELOPMENT-FR,ESP,IT..

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Sustainable tourism MED NETWORK FOR SUSTAINABLE COASTAL AND MARITIME TOURISM DEVELOPMENT-FR,ESP,IT..

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Katiana Houli 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Maria
    Participant

ASAP Looking for partners from France, Italy, Spain, Portugal… – public authorities, associations and NGO’s, research bodies, and to some extent enterprises… for sustainable coastal and maritime tourism – to stimulate competitiveness of the respective stakeholders and industries, and the sustainable development of the sector. This ought to be achieved through enhanced coordination, prioritization and branding among the sectors and regions involved [e.g. to promote comprehensive (at sea basin or sub-sea basin) tourism packages involving cruising, diving, sailing and/or to develop cultural routes, joint itineraries]

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Maria. Reason: Additional Information

Agostino Ciciriello

Dear Maria,
    my name is Agostino Ciciriello and I’m representing a consultancy company located in Southern Italy. Our mission is to assist several Public institutions of the Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani (Apulia) in participating in European projects.
    Among our institutions, we have the Agency for the Employment and the Development of the North Barese / Ofantina Area (http://www.pattonordbareseofantino.it) which includes the agency “Puglia Imperiale”the reference entity for marketing, hospitality and the promotion of the Local Tourist System.
    If you are interested in our collaboration, please write to a.ciciriello@catbat.it and we will be glad to evaluate your proposal.

Best regards,

Agostino Ciciriello

Ana Moreno Bejarano

Dear María,
    From the Provincial Council of Granada is a priority to develop policies that promote sustainable tourism on our coastal area.
    Nowadays we are starting to design and create a new nautical strategy where linking our offer in nautical tourism and water sports with other traditional tourism attractions in our coastal area (historical heritage, cultural tourism, gastronomic tourism, etc…..). The final goal is to create new tourism packages where combine these traditional tourism products with the nautical and water sports offer.
    For it, we are working very close to the nautical and water sports business sector and the local and provincial tourism policies responsibles.
    The objective is to promote a sustainable tourism that tries to alleviate one of the biggest problems in our coast area that is the seasonality in tourism.
    For all this, we would like to manifest our interest in participate in your project proposal.
    Please Don’t hesitate to contact us for further information,
    We will be grateful if you could take into consideration our participation on the project!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My best regards,

Ana Moreno Bejarano
    Oficina de Proyectos Europeos / European projects office
    Delegación de Empleo y Desarrollo Sostenible / Delegation of Employment and Sustainable Development
    Diputación Provincial de Granada / Granada County Council
    Edificio CIE – Avenida de Andalucía s/n
    18015 Granada
    España / Spain
    Tel / Phone 34958804911

giacomo giusto

Dear collegues,
    Città Metropolitana di Catania, expresses its interest to join in your project proposal as a partner
    Our body has some features that we think make it potentially qualified in this regard:
    – it covers a territory characterized by two important UNESCO sites: one cultural (the baroque of Catania) and one environmental (Etna), as well as valuable rural and coastal itineraries with distinct environmental, cultural and gastronomic characteristics
    – it has many years of experience on the participation in transnational cooperation projects.
    Waiting for your kind reply
    Best regards
    Dr. Giacomo Giusto
    Email; giacomo.giusto@cittametropolitana.ct.it
    Office Community Policies Coordinator
    Città Metropolitana di Catania

Carmelo Messina

Dear colleagues,
    we want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal.
    Medoro scarl is a consortium made up of public and private entities, “equivalent public body” under EU Directive 2004/18 / EC of 31 March 2004, which works in the field of local development and has many years of experience in participation for transnational cooperation projects (Interreg IIIC South, Archimed, EIE, Italy-Malta, Erasmus +), particularly in the field of sustainable tourism, environment, energy, enterprise promotion and public administration innovation.
    Medoro mainly operates in the territory of the province of Catania (Sicily, Italy) , characterized by the presence of :
    – numerous sites of historical and artistic value and varied routes in rural and coastal areas.
    – several productive districts, concerning especially hi-tech, agro-food and handcraft
    In his staff there are also some components with qualified experience in territorial development government processes and in innovation promotion (funding to start-ups, dissemination of open innovation, support for local authorities by EU funds, etc.)
    VERY IMPORTANT : Medoro is also able to propose as partner :
    – Federalberghi Sicilia , the sicilian branch of the most important italian hotellers association
    – GAC (Gruppo Azione Costiera) Riviera Etnea, a consortium of Municipalities and private companies, aimed at the coastal zones development
    Waiting for your possible feedback
    Best regards.
    Dr. Carmelo Messina
    President of Medoro

Maria
    Participant

Dear Dr. Carmelo Messina,
    I would like to talk with you about MEDNET…
    Please reply to my email.
    mteohareva@gmail.com

thank you
    Maria

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Maria.

Maria
    Participant

Dear Ana,
    I would like to talk with you about MEDNET…
    Please reply to my email.
    mteohareva@gmail.com

thank you
    Maria

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Maria.

Irisa24
    Participant

Dear Maria,
    we want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal. My name is Irisa and I’m writing on behalf of Youth Development Agency, a nonprofit organization, established in 2004 in Tirana, Albania.
    YDA mission is to promote growth through innovative and participative approaches, therefore we work towards community development, promotion of transnational initiatives, exchange of good practices at different levels and networkig.
    YDA works in the field of local development and has many years of experience in project founded at local, regional, national and European level, particularly in the field of sustainable tourism, environment, energy, enterprise promotion, public administration innovation and many other sectors. YDA is highly experienced in initialization and implementation of different projects and activities. YDA has a rich background in project management and a very successful cooperation with various governmental institutions, non-governmental and international organizations.
    We will be assisting in the preparation of the proposal and contributing to it as a partner.
    Based on our experience, we would like to offer you our support as a partner in your project idea.
    For further communication, do not hesitate to contact me to this e-mail address: hasaniirisa3@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Irisa

Elsa Hasa

Dear Maria,
    Social Development Agency (SDA) is non-profit and non-governmental organization from Albania, classed in IPA countries.
    For years we work for improving indicators in the field of environment, tourism and social development. Our donors are mainly WB, REC, SIDA, AMSHC etc.
    We have developed successful projects in Albania, especially for problems of culture, biodiversity, renewable energy, sustainable tourism etc. We have been adding organizational capacity, technical, and financial research. A special attention we dedicate to the withdrawal of external expertise in cases of specific project management.
    We are interested in taking part to Med Program.
    We can contribute with our experience and expertise to proposed idea as a project partner.
    In case of acceptance by you, we guarantee correctness, professionalism, expertise, project proposal writing for the part of Albania and any document or other personal data is required in the context of successful application within three days.
    Contact us if interested at hasaelsa@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Best regards

mastromon1978
    Participant

Dear Maria,

It would be nice if you can send me more information about this proposal and have further discussion in case the consortium is still opened. Attached you may find related information about the CCCI (profile and EU project experience).

You may also contact me through my email: mandreou@ccci.org.cy

Dorothea Papathanasiou-Zuhrt

Dear Maria,
    I am writing to you to explicitly my interest for your project, which is the a domain specific topic at the Growth Transformation & Value Engineering (WAVE) Lab (http://www.waveahead.biz/ ) Business School, University of the Aegean, Greece. The WAVE Lab is part of the University of the Aegean in Greece, that over the years has acquired substantial experience in the topic your project addresses.
    Please find below a very brief description of the University:
    The University of the Aegean embodies the concept of a “university- society network” dispersed over 5 Aegean islands with a direct link with policy making in regional development and educational policy. U AEGEAN is experienced in collecting and managing large databases including good practices in many scientific fields with a direct input in the most diverse industry segments such as culture, tourism, shipping, trade and transport, models to prevent environmental hazards, early warning systems, forecasting methodologies, environmental protection and humanities.
    Since 2000 till now, U AEGEAN has managed more than 2000 projects of total amount 140 million Euros. In 2016 the annual budget reached 12.000.000 Euros and 45 employees (Research Unit Secretariat). The advance AEGEAN-NET supports online communication between University Units and the “ALKAIOS” Information System for financial issues.
    With multiples seats in the Aegean Sea, where cultures meet for millennia, U AEGEAN (http://www.aegean.gr/aegean2/ ), is a catalyst connecting the Mediterranean with the Black Sea, mediating among different cultures and civilizations. Devoted to knowledge economy, U AEGEAN will pool and share domain specific knowledge so as to ensure territorial and social impacts at EU level deriving from your project, enhancing knowledge access for different actors from the public-private-third sector.
    In the last Programming Period U AEGEAN has collected manifold experiences in implementing EU, international and national projects, in the framework of the Interreg IIIA and III B; Leader+ , Erasmus, FP7, ENPI MED; SOUTH EAST EUROPE; ENPI BLACK SEA.U AEGEAN has co-founded the “Centre de Recherches et d’ Etudes sur la Mediterranee Orientale”, and participates an extensive chain of networks such as EURAXESS, PROTON Europe, ASTP. In 2004 U AEGEAN has founded the Greek Center for Heritage Interpretation, as a result of Transnational Cooperation within C.I. Leader+.

I am more than willing to send you related information.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me at: dorothea.papathanasiou@aegean.gr

Katiana Houli

Dear Mrs Maria
    Your project idea is very appealing to CULTUREPOLIS (CP) culturepolis.org/english<http://culturepolis.org/english#_blank&gt😉 is an NGO founded in 2006, that is active in Europe/ Mediterranean, is non-profit/3SectorActor focusing on culture/creative economy/intercultural dialogue/diversity/sustainability/innovation. With seat in Corfu, CP has a 5 pers/staff/7exerts/2 volunteers. CP is the ODYSSEA/Greece&Rim Countries official delegate & EURICCA.eu Member(platform for cultural organizations). In the PP 2007-2013, CP was involved in 19 National/EU projects focusing on Culture/Tourism/Heritage Management/CCI. Through the SEE/B/0015/4.3/X/SUSTCULT (Managing UNESCO Destinations) it has acquired systematized knowledge in heritage tourism planning(Venice/Corfu). In the PP 2014-2020, PB2 leads the COSME Project 699493/DIVERTIMENTO aiming to diversify tourism with heritage products. With the H2020/690199/GROW OBERSVATORY, CP is sharing natural heritage values/practices. CP is embracing the youth and views in SMARTiMONY an innovation platform to facilitate the access of young people to heritage entrepreneurship. A panorama of recent and older projects is available at: http://culturepolis.org/gr/library/documents/doc_download/185-culturepolis-projects-panorama-2014-final<http://culturepolis.org/gr/library/documents/doc_download/185-culturepolis-projects-panorama-2014-final#_blank&gt;
    Please let me know if CULTUREPOLIS is an attractive option for you at: katianahouli@gmail.com<mailto:katianahouli@gmail.com>
    Thank you for considering our profile.

Kind regards
    Katiana Houli

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Sustainable tourism’ is closed to new topics and replies.