Sostainable tourism

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CLAND 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rita Ricci

The Union of Bassa –Romagna Municipalities (Low-Romagna) includes nine Municipalities of the Emilia–Romagna Region – wich are: Alfonsine, Bagnacavallo, Bagnara di Romagna, Conselice, Cotignola, Fusignano, Lugo, Massa Lombarda and Sant’Agata sul Santerno – located in the North East of Italy. The
    Union has an area of 480 sq. km, and about 100,000 inhabitants

We are interested in taking part in project activities concerning the study, identification and installation of a network of roads and lines for cyclists

Stratos Vougioukas
    Participant

Dear Ricci,

I am representing region of North Aegean in Greece, can you please send more about your idea regarding cyclists?
    Thanks a lot

Stratos Vougioukas
    Head of European projects
    Τel. +3022510-37737
    Fax. +302251-27589
    Email. svoug@ptaba.gr
    url. http://www.ptaba.gr

Garcia-Vena
    Participant

Dear Ricci,

I a Represent different public entities of the region of Andalucia and the province of Jaen, can you please send more about your idea regarding?
    Thanks a lot

Francisco Garcia
    Head of European projects
    fgarcia@eteam-consultores.com

Zannet Saker
    Participant

Dear Rita Ricci,
    I represent the Municipality of Alimos, in Attica region, Greece. We have seen your proposal on MED Community partner search and we strongly believe that we could find a common ground to work on a MED project.
    Attached you will find a brief presentation of the Municipality along with some general information.
    If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me, in order to understand if a partnership is possible.
    We remain at your disposal for any further information or declaration you may need.
    Sincerely,
    Zannet Saker
    Email: z.saker@mck.gr

CLAND
    Participant

CLAND, Digital and Audiovisual Cluster in Andalusia, Spain, would like to be a partner in a project related to the Priority Axis 1: INNOVATION: Promoting Mediterranean innovation capacities to develop smart and
    sustainable growth.
    We are a business Cluster in the CCI in the southern region of Spain, Andalucía, and we have experience in EU and National funded projects.
    We are made up of a group of companies. Our main objective is to foster cooperation between different entities in order to create innovative projects and develop new business models surrounding the digital contents industry sector.
    Furthermore, we are in contact with many local authorities, businesses and public bodies.
    Our mission and vision are clearly defined by the following ten principles:
    Competitive Cooperation, for which our cluster will be the spokesperson in talks with institutions and other sectorial organisations, which may link up horizontally or vertically.
    Knowledge Society: we strive to become cutting-edge and innovative.
    Internationalisation of the industry search for new markets in which we can play an important role.
    Lead, transform the sector in Andalusia in order to achieve further development of the digital and audiovisual sector with a comprehensive vision.
    Empower Andalusian business projects, within our sector that have become a reference in the national market and progressively in the international market.
    Boost competitiveness of our business network, our partners and the Cluster.
    Promote cooperation within a sector that is not integrated in terms of strategies and not united under one umbrella.
    Strengthen business alliance in the sector with other external businesses.
    Use technological innovation, as a means to achieve our goal.
    R+D+I, as an engine for future growth
    As stated before, we are available for participating in Priority Axis 1: INNOVATION: Promoting Mediterranean innovation capacities to develop smart and
    sustainable growth.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    Best Regards,
    CLAND

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.