PARTNER SEARCH – The new era of Energy Investment Agencies

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Efficient buildings PARTNER SEARCH – The new era of Energy Investment Agencies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Theodoros Patsoules 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

investNOW
    Participant

Dear all,

During the last months we are preparing a proposal called “The new era of Energy Investment Agencies” investNOW in MED Programme.

The proposal is structured in a way to overcoming challenges related to implementation of municipal energy efficiency projects, such as: limited awareness, incentive incompatibility, low levels of capacity, nature of municipal projects, restrictions on municipal funding, barriers to commercial financing.

The scope of the project and one of its main outputs is to investigate/test the existing situation of the Energy Agencies, understand what went wrong and what operates well, what are the problems and barriers, what are the perspectives, in order to mature energy investments in the Interreg MED area and attract investors. The main objective is the creation of the new era of Energy Agencies providing them the support mechanisms, financing strategies to make investments and capitalize the knowledge to all of the Mediterranean countries.

You may find attached a brief description of the proposed project. Please let us know if you are interested to participate as Partners.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you and I remain at your disposal.

Attachments:
    1. InvestNOW.pdf

Adriana Nepote

Dear Sirs,

In behalf of an Italian local goverment, i express our interest in your project idea. In this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us to further discuss about your proposal and partnership.
    Herebelow you find my contact details:

Adriana Nepote
    Office Coordination for European Projects
    adriana.nepote@comune.mantova.gov.it

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Maja Bratko

Dear Sir/Madame,
    I would like to recommend Medjimurje energy agency ltd. as a potential partner in Your project proposal.
    Medjimurje energy agency ltd. (acronym MENEA) was established in year 2008 as a part of the EU project financed from Intelligent Energy – Europe (IEE). Agency establishment was initiated by County of Medjimurje and Regional development agency REDEA. County of Medjimurje is also MENEA’s single owner. MENEA was founded having in mind a goal of promoting idea of sustainable development in accordance with actual needs in the area of the County of Medjimurje while promoting use of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) and Energy Efficiency (EE), which is in line with strategic goal of the County.
    MENEA’s business activities include a wide range of activities through which information, technical and other needs of public and private sector in area of RES and EE are satisfied. Among others, MENEA’s activities include providing information and advises regarding energy through information and promotion channels, ie. web site, organizing seminars and workshops, projects implementation and through everyday direct contact with citizens and business community.
    I look forward to hearing from You soon!

With best regards,
    Maja Bratko

Maja Bratko, mag.geol.
    Energy Expert Associate
    Medjimurje energy agency ltd. MENEA
    Bana Josipa Jelačića 22, 40 000 Čakovec, Croatia
    Tel: +385 (0)40 395 559; Mob: +385 (0)99 731 23 87
    Fax: +385 (0)40 395 142; e-mail: maja.bratko@menea.hr

Theodoros Patsoules

Dear Sir/Mandame,

On behalf of DEPAN, Hellenic Development City Network,which was established in June 2015 as an initiative of twenty three sponsoring organizations in Greece who gave financial support to the Network in its first year of operations, I express our interest to participate in your partnership.
    DEPAN involves a number of local authorities from Greece and Europe, who are joining forces in order to develop and effectively manage public services and infrastructure and to respond optimally to the needs of citizens by providing better quality services and boosting local development.
    DEPAN was registered with the Headquarter office of Athens on 2 July 2015 as the:
    “Hellenic Development City Network” (non-profit association)
    Waiting for your response,

Best regards

Theodoros Patsoules
    Head of E

Theodoros Patsoules

Theodoros Patsoules
    Head of European Cooperation Department
    Email: t.pats@yahoo.gr
    Mob. 0030 6933 001511

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Efficient buildings’ is closed to new topics and replies.