Municipality of Udine looking for a partnership

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Urban transports Municipality of Udine looking for a partnership

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Merita 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Saverio D’Eredità

Municipality of Udine is seeking for a partnership in the field of Urban Mobility.
    The Municipality has approved the Urban Plan for Mobility in 2011 and is willing to outline an Urban Plan for Sustainable Mobility, following the implementation of the measures foreseen in the previous plan.
    The Municipality is willing to implement 2 activities:
    – Outline of the UPSM
    – Modelling a project for a new mobility system in the urban area.
    The Municipaliyt is seeking for partners to carry out the activity as pilot area with the aim of sharing data related to local public transport and sharing of experiences in the event that a partner city is already equipped with such systems of transport.

Elmarkt
    Participant

Dear Saverio,

The Municipaliti of Koper (Slovenia) is working on similar projects and could be interested in your project.
    Please write me more to: bostjan@elmarkt.si

Thank you
    Boštjan Lavrič
    Elmarkt d.o.o.

Tjaša Petelin Bačar

Dear Saverio,

I’m writing on behalf LOCUS d.o.o. company. The main activities of the company are spatial and urban planning, urban economics, environmental impact assessments and GIS solutions.
    We have deep knowledge in the fields of geographic information analysis, of spatial statistics, of urban modelling. Our activities are diverse, interdisciplinary and socially sensitive.
    We have produced the urban plan and strategic and operational planning documents for the Municipality of Nova Gorica and the Municipality of Šempeter-Vrtojba. We have produced also the SUMP for the Municipality of Nova Gorica. We have also obtained a certificate for making SUMP.
    We are interested in contributing to your proposal and providing our scientific support to the project activities. If you agree we can discuss about possible collaboration in the following days.
    Looking forward for your kind reply.

Tjaša Petelin Bačar, tjasa.petelin@locus.si

Jeton

Dear Mr. D`Eredita

I am writing you on behalf of Municipality Of Vlora, Albania. We would be very interesting in joining your idea and sharing your previous experience in the field of Urban mobility plans and systems. We as municipality are facing new challenges concerning the new territory administration and managing which after the last elections we had on June 2015 become quite three times bigger than before. Considering this we have to manage more urban space and plan a better mobility system and integrated one by having into account also the economic, social and environmental aspects. For this reason we will be really interested in sharing with you your know- how and implement it in our city by making a proposal jointly with you.

I thank you in advanced and looking for your reply

best regards

Urban Adviser
    (jetonpuka@gmail.com / ohanxhari@yahoo.com )
    Municipality of Vlora
    Albania

Vera Shiko

Dear Saverio,
    Thank you for posting your project idea.
    The Institute of Transport in Tirana, Albania, is interested and in search for partnership in MED Program, in the topic of Urban Transport.
    The Institute of Transport is the unique public Institute of Transport in Albania, and our main task is to update and formulate the National Transport Plan and maintain the database for all transport modes and services.

We are experienced in the Urban Plan and Mobility for the Cities and we are certified from the European Projects for the expertise in Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan-s (SUMP) according to EU standards.

Please feel free to contact me in the case of project application, we can collaborate for project proposal and documentation.
    Look forward to your steps ahead to project application and response,
    Kind Regards,

Vera Shiko MEng in Transport
    Institute of Transport
    Rr. E KAVAJES
    Nd. 39 H.3 Ap.3
    Njesia Bashkiake Nr. 10, Kodi Postar 1001
    TIRANE
    Albania
    Tel/Fax: 00355 42 250057
    Tel: 00355 42 232974
    http://www.ital.gov.al

eurotrans
    Participant

please see our proposal on SUMP innovations

ismini_ch
    Participant

Dear Saverio,

My name is Chatzilamprou Ismini and I am writing to you on behalf of the Region of Thessaly in Greece. The Municipality of Larissa and the Municipality of Elassona, both municipalities of Larissa Regional Unit, are interested in your project idea and on investing in a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan.

The Municipality of Larissa has 162000 permanent inhabitants and Larissa City, its capital, has 146000 inhabitants. Larissa City is also the capital of the Region, has a university and is the biggest transport node connecting Northern to Southern Greece. The municipality has done efforts in the past towards sustainable mobility and would like to continue in that direction.

The Municipality of Elassona has 32000 inhabitants and is also part of Larissa Regional Unit. The City of Elassona is also a node of local and supralocal character for the Municipality, which is situated at the foothills of Mountain Olympus and is the entrance for many tourists.

Thessaly Region team has a big experience in EU projects, on different project programs and of different disciplines and has previous experience in MED projects.

If you are interested in either of the offers, please contact us at: topoismini@gmail.com.

Best regards,
    Ismini

Julio Liarte

Dear friends:
    The Spain’s autonomous city of Melilla is developing a mobility plan since 2013. We would be very interested to share our experience and the achieved knowledge.
    Please, send us some information on the topic.
    Regards,

Saverio D’Eredità

Dear Julio

thanks for reply, we have some contact with potential spanish partner but still to be confirmed.
    Please send me a mail contact to share with you the proposal.
    With my best regards

Saverio

Julio Liarte

My email account is: jliart01@melilla.es
    I am looking forward receiving your information.
    Regards

Bruno Bebic

Dear Mr. /Madam,

on behalf of Dubrovnik Neretva Region (Croatia), and Regional Development Agency, DUNEA, thus all our stakeholders, I am contacting you regarding the project proposal regarding urban mobility advertised on the INTERREG Mediterranean project idea database website. I’m expressing our interest to participate in the mentioned proposal as lead partner, partner, or associated partner.

Regional Development Agency, DUNEA (that I’m part of) is coordinator of development activities and specialized in project cycle management with years of experience in virility of EU and national programmes (CIP-IEE, IPA CBC, MED, SEE, etc.) for the Dubrovnik Neretva Region area.

DUNEA within its Department for Energy,Technology and Transport & in cooperation with its founder the Dubrovnik Neretva Region has various implementation experience gained in mobility planning area from finalised and current implementing EU projects such as: INTERMODAL, EASYCONNECTING, TISAR, EA SEA–WAY, etc. Further on, in cooperation with its Region, DUNEA is also in final phase of the development of Master plan of transport for its functional region area that is considered to be main strategic document for regional transport development and planning in the EU financing period 2014 -2020. Also what is important in terms of your proposal sphere, our region has undertaken various activities in the direction of application of the smart region concept and also tackling current mobility issues on regional level which have significant inflluence on our main industry – tourism.

We are open for cooperation so please do not hesitate to share your plans in detail regarding this proposal.Thus, please let us know the specific field of your interest so we can describe our plans in particular.

For any additional information, I stand at your disposal.

Best regards,
    Bruno Bebić

DUNEA llc
    Regional Development Agency for Dubrovnik Neretva Region

Oscar

My name is Oscar Ruiz and I am working at ITENE, a Spanish non profit research centre specialized in transport and logistics.

We are interested in your project idea for MED regarding SUMPS, we could bring to the consortium our experience in EU projects. ITENE has experience from 41 FP6, FP7 and H2020 projects (ongoing and finished), being coordinators of five of them and technical manager of six. On the other hand, 19 projects from other calls like LIFE, CIP, COST, being coordinators of three of them.

On the other hand we could bring to the consortium the participation of the a public bus operator of the city of Valencia or the city itself (as you prefer).

If you give me an email addressI can send youour profile with our experience on transport and urban mobility. You can see also some of our related projects here: http://www.itene.com/en/open-dissemination-projects?fg_sector=Urban+mobility+and+ITS

oscar.ruiz@itene.com

istroumpou
    Participant

AETHON’s activities are threefold: transportation engineering design, software design and data analytics. As transportation engineers, we engage in creating and implementing models (choice models, decision models, movement simulation models in micro and macro scope etc.) that simulate people choices when moving from point A to point B for motorized traffic, public transport, traffic safety etc. Furthermore, we propose and implement solutions for the logistics sector ranging from ship freight to hotels while we can analyse flows to/from big events. We create B2B Build-to-order and turn-key ICT products while we are also working on B2C products delivered as platforms (websites and smartphone apps). Finally, we engage data analytics both as programmers and civil engineers; we are able to understand, utilize and create meaningful conclusions from the data while we can perform data-acquisition activities from digital (e.g., API) and hands-on sources (e.g., questionnaires).

Due to our engineering expertise we are interested in all sectors related or affected by transportation and logistics such as traffic flow engineering, public transport design and scheduling, tourism sector, pedestrian movements, traffic safety and many more. As a technology company we always aim to transform models and solutions into ICT products both for demonstration and utilization. Finally, as an innovation company, we have an updated overview over the state-of-the-art methodologies and always aim to find efficient ideas with significant impact.

We are developping a plan of urban transport at a Municipality of Greece mainly on electric vehicles implematation. Kindly contact with me at i.stroumpou@aethon.gr

Interreg MED
    Keymaster

Dear Participants,

Thank you for using the Interreg MED community forum.

By the way, we invite you and all people who are interested in this idea to register for the Candidate Seminar of the Second Call, until the 16th February.

Please come and meet other possible partners in our partner search activities. Register here: http://interreg-med.eu/survey/index.php/754647?lang=en

Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona next 22nd February.

Merita

Dear Saverio,

We in EDEN Center / Albania would be very interested in partnering with you for the this call.

Please let me introduce you briefly EDEN center.

EDEN center is a nongovernmental, not politically oriented, not for profit organization aiming to contribute in a sustainable development and healthy environment through informing, educating and offering services in partnership with the interested actors.

We believe that a sustainable development and a healthy environment is possible.

The organization is established in March 2004 drawing on the expert assistance received from Milieukontakt International and has within its structure:

A well-established group of trainers who commit themselves in offering assistance and capacity building to its target groups;
    A group of Nature Guides which consist of young people prepared to offer guides and environmental education in nature
    A youth group which consist of volunteers motivated and engaged for different project awareness with community.
    A resource centre with a diverse library with editorials and environmental information, which is created by centre’s staff, individual donation and partner’s contribution.
    The first and the only environmental education center in the premises of Tirana Zoo.

To complete our strategic mission and objectives, EDEN is focusing its work in four thematic pillars:
    Capacity Building
    Environmental Education
    Environmental Management Practices
    Public Information and Participation

We have 6 full time and 2 part time staff in our organization and a handful of freelance experts, volunteers and nature guides who are mobilized upon center’s needs.

In case you also find EDEN suitable as a partner please let us know. We can create access and work closely with a couple of Municipalities in Albania
    Upon request we can share with you a detailed profile of the organization.

Thank you in advance for a swift reply at eden@eden-al.org

Sincerely

Merita

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Urban transports’ is closed to new topics and replies.