Looking for partners in FR IT CY ES PT

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Social & Creative Looking for partners in FR IT CY ES PT

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  UncemPiemonte 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

João Salvador

Dear Ingrid

I’m writing on behalf of NERSANT – Business Association of Santarém Region, inserted in 2 Territorial NUT of Portugal – Centro (Médio Tejo) and Alentejo (Leziria do Tejo), and we are interested in establishing a partnership with your entity, allowing us work together in a near future and share experiences.

NERSANT, at the moment, has more than 2300 members from several sectors. Our main priorities are internationalization, entrepreneurship, business cooperation and technological innovation. We are an organization which has been working for a large number of years in the field of regional development and more specifically on entrepreneurship and support for SMEs (one of our aims is the support to the creation of new businesses and innovation projects).

NERSANT works to encourage local economic development and provides a specific environment to support the companies and to develop and improve their sustainability and competitiveness. We have a specific department to support the creation of new businesses (elaboration of business plan, market identification, coaching, sourcing…) and support innovative projects (individual or collaborative) for enterprises, mainly SMEs. NERSANT also has extensive experience in management and development of transnational projects (in attach some examples of our last projects and a brief presentation of NERSANT).

We are available to send you all the information that you need to allow us work together and develop future projects.

Please find in the link bellow a presentation of our association and we are at your disposal for any clarifications:

http://downloads.nersant.pt/1620173149285392

Best regards,

João Salvador
    joao.salvador@nersant.pt

UncemPiemonte
    Participant

Dear Ingrid Vella,
    my name is Dario Santo and I write you on behalf of UNCEM Piemonte, a public association representing 553 mountain Municipalities, 22 Mountain Communities and 5 Provinces of the whole Piedmont Region, covering the 46% of the regional territory; I would like to have more information about your project proposal and to know if you are still looking for italian partner.

UNCEM Piemonte has a great experience in European Project management, thanks to participation to many Alpine Space and Central Europe projects in the past programming period.
    You can find attached a document with further projects and contact information, waiting for your kind reply.
    Best regards
    Dario Santo

UNCEM PIEMONTE
    progettiuncempiemonte@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Social & Creative’ is closed to new topics and replies.