Axis 2: Energy Efficiency for public buildings (Correct section post)

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Efficient buildings Axis 2: Energy Efficiency for public buildings (Correct section post)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ismini_ch 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TECLA
    Participant

Dear all,

Associazione TECLA Europa, Association of Italian local authorities for territorial cooperation, on behalf of the Union of Italian Provinces (UPI) and the City of Lecce (IT), is looking for partners to join a MED Programme project proposal.

The project aims to create best practices and define correct procedures to source financing from banks and private investors to retrofit public buildings, with special focus on state school buildings.
    It lies on the Axis 2 (Fostering low carbon strategies and energy efficiency in specific MED territories: cities, islands and remote areas) and its specific objective is To raise capacity for better management of energy in public buildings at transnational level.
    The project’s core activity will be addressed to testing a sustainable business model (EE kit) on partner territories identified in the project thanks to the activities on policies, contracts and tools already implemented in the preliminary phase.

We are looking for partners from areas included in the MED Programme to join our newborn partnership. The project partnership should count at least 4 financing partners from at least 4 different countries from the MED area.

Estimated budget: 1 500 000 €
    Deadline for submitting proposals: 2nd November 2015

If you are interested in participating and being involved in the partnership,
    please do not hesitate to reply me back.

Waiting for your reply
    Kind regards

TECLA
    Participant

Please find attached the project proposal

ismini_ch
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Region of Thessaly in Greece.

Your project idea is one of high interest to us. Thessaly Region is very interested in testing a new sustainable business model, to focus on state school buildings.

Our R&D team has a big experience in EU projects, on different project programs and of different disciplines and has previous experience in MED projects.

If you are interested in having the Region as a partner, please contact me Ismini Chatzilamprou at: topoismini@gmail.com and Mrs. Mata Papadimopoulou at: s.papadimopoulou@thessaly.gov.gr . I will be at your disposal for any further information you might need.

Best regards,
    Ismini

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Efficient buildings’ is closed to new topics and replies.