Partners search for project about protected areas

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Partners search for project about protected areas

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dora 7 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Massimo Bardea

Regional Park of Mont Avic (Valle d’Aosta, Italy) is looking for partners for a project focused on a netowork of protected areas for valorisation of cultural and natural resources in protected areas.
    Please ask me for more informations.

Emanuele

Buongiorno,

sono l’ Ing. Emanuele Quaranta del Politecnico di Torino, sezione Idraulica.
    Noi ci occupiamo di tutto ciò che riguarda l’acqua. In particolare, alcuni progetti di ricerca che ora stiamo seguendo riguardano la produzione di energia sostenibile da micro impianti idroelettrici e l’interazione tra opere idrauliche e fauna ittica.
    Nel caso in cui foste interessati, possiamo sentirci via mail?
    emanuele.quaranta@polito.it

Grazie
    Cordiali saluti

Geoscience Baranja doo

Dear Mr. Bardea,
    We, here at Geoscience Baranja d.o.o would be happy to participate in this project as a Croatian partner.
    Our company works in international project design and implementation,including projects from Croatia,Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia. We’ve participated in multiple CBC projects as the implementing party, mainly
    in the fields of enterprise development, energy economics, development transport and tourism.
    Please contact us if you see potential in our participation in your Interreg MED project. We would also be happy to help you in finding additional Hungarian, Croatian and/or Serbian partners.

Sincerely,
    Dolores Pajčin

dolores.pajcin@geoscience-baranja.hr

Kamnik
    Participant

Dear Mr. Bardea,

the Municipality of Kamnik is definitely interested in joining your consortium, since Kamnik’s main advantages are it’s close proximity to the Kamnik-Savinja Alps and recognized regional/national tourist destinations/products (Volčji Potok Arboretum, the Kamnik Bistrica river valley, Terme Snovik thermal spa, Tunjice Natural Healing Resort,…).

We already participate in similar projects, aiming at valorising our natural and cultural heritage, but we are searching for other development opportunities to ensure efficient use of our many existing natural and cultural resources.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us (katja.kunstelj@kamnik.si)

Best regards from Kamnik.

Katja Kunstelj

Dear Massimo Bardea,

The Province of Granada has a huge surface under some kind of environmental protection (national and natural parks). Cultural heritage is of high importance in all of them. As an example, the area of Alpujarra is part of National Park of Sierra Nevada and it also has been the target of a proposal to be declared as a Cultural Landscape by UNESCO.

I write you from the Provincial Council of Granada, a local public administration, that is the government of the province and that represents 172 municipalities, most of them with a very high rural character.
    I specifically write you from the department devoted to promote local development.

We have great experience in designing and implementing European projects, as projects and leaders, in most of European Programmes, many of them linked to the rise in value of natural and cultural heritage.

I attach here a document where you can find some further details.

If you consider we could collaborate, we would like to receive more information. You can see below our contact data:
    Trinidad Manrique de Lara Vílchez
    trinim@dipgra.es
    Tel.: +34 958 804947

José María Martín Civantos

Dear Mr. Bardea,
    I’m professor at the University of Granada (Spain) and the coordinator of the FP7 MEMOLA project: Mediterranean Mountainous Landscapes. An historical approach to cultural heritage based on traditional agrosystems” (www.memolaproject.eu). Since many years we’re working in Sierra Nevada National Park carrying on an archaeological and historical analysis and working with local communities, mainly with historical and traditional irrigation systems and the collectives that manage those spaces and water for agriculture.

As you can see in the web site, MEMOLA is a multi-layered interdisciplinary project based on historical-cultural agroecosystems as a driver for a sustainable development. We have contacts and work with many local communities, farmers, companies, associations and other stakeholders, including the National Park authorities.

We are interested your proposal. We could also coordinate and collaborate with the Provincial Council of Granada that also wrote you some days ago (Trinidad Manrique de Lara Vílchez). I think that would be a good opportunity.

Thank you very much

Best regards

José María Martín Civantos
    University of Granada
    civantos@ugr.es
    Tfn.: +34 645011680
    http://www.memolaproject.eu
    http://www.patrimonioguadix.es

UncemPiemonte
    Participant

Dear Mr Bardea,

my name is Dario Santo and I write you on behalf of UNCEM Piemonte, a public association representing 553 mountain Municipalities, 22 Mountain Communities and 5 Provinces of the whole Piedmont Region, covering the 46% of the regional territory; I would like to have more information about your project proposal and to know if you are still looking for italian partner.

UNCEM Piemonte has a great experience in European Project management, thanks to participation to many Alpine Space and Central Europe projects in the past programming period.
    You can find attached a document with further projects and contact information, waiting for your kind reply.
    Best regards

Dario Santo

UNCEM PIEMONTE

Sotiris Michalopoulos

Dear Mr. Bardea,
    The Computer Technology Institute and Press “Diophantus” (CTI – http://www.cti.gr/en/ ) is a research and technology organization focusing on research and development in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).

Relative to your idea CTI has experience and know how in ICT Web Platforms for networking, as well as with systems to receive and manage reliable data from a variety of sensors within the protected areas, fact that supports the valorisation of all resources within protected areas.

We could be include soft collaborative tools and applications customized for specific needs, as well as possible web and mobile-based systems, help to the success of a common strategy, etc.

Hope this information will be useful for any collaboration in this call and in the specific project.

Waiting for your reply,
    Best Regards
    Sotiris Michalopoulos

Ces
    Participant

Greetings Massimo,

My name is Lila and I am contacting you in the name of Center for Environmental Services. We are an organization which operates on building strategies for sustainable development for national preserved parks.

Our strategic plan is focused on the Lura Park in Albania, more specifically on improving the Eco-system of the area. Our team of expert works on soil nutrition, biodiversity, scientific research and environmental developments. We cooperate with local public institutions and international organizations such as World Bank and USAID for our project implementations.

We would be very interested to discuss the possibility of partnering with your organization/institution. Please, contact us in the following email for more details: qendrashm@gmail.com .

Best regards,
    Lila

Elsa

Dear Mr. Bardea
    Social Development Agency (SDA) is non-profit and non-governmental organization from Albania, classed in IPA countries.
    For years we work for improving indicators in the field of environment, tourism and social development. Our donors are mainly WB, REC, SIDA, AMSHC etc.
    We have developed successful projects in Albania, especially for problems of culture, biodiversity, renewable energy, sustainable tourism etc. We have been adding organizational capacity, technical, and financial research. A special attention we dedicate to the withdrawal of external expertise in cases of specific project management.
    We are interested in taking part to Med Program.
    We can contribute with our experience and expertise to proposed idea as a project partner.
    In case of acceptance by you, we guarantee correctness, professionalism, expertise, project proposal writing for the part of Albania and any document or other personal data is required in the context of successful application within three days.
    Contact us if interested at hasaelsa@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Best regards

Dora
    Participant

Greetings,
    I am writing to you on behalf of the National Center of Environmental Movement, a non-profit organization, established in Albania and I would like to express the interest for a potential partnership as IPA partner.
    NCEM mission is to work for the improvement of indicators in the field of environment, youth and social development, in balance with the needs of the community, according to the principle of sustainable development.
    We have developed successful projects regarding protection of biodiversity and natural resources, environmental sustainability studies and intervention, urban solid waste management, creation of ecological clubs, promotion of tourism and cultural values etc.
    NCEM works to increase the level of cooperation at local, regional, European and international level. It is member of networks such as: SELDI, CARE, RECOM etc.
    We guarantee reliability, professionalism, expertise and any other document or data required, in the context of submitting a successful project proposal.
    We would appreciate being part of your team.
    Looking forward for your response tdrkita@hotmail.com
    Best regards,
    D.Kita
    Project Manager

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.