Energy Efficiency in Cultural Heritage Buildings

MED Community Forums Partner search – Horizontal projects Energy Efficiency in Cultural Heritage Buildings

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Maria del Carmen Loffredo 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

DVillatoro
    Participant

HABITEC is looking for public authorities to be involved in a project proposal that will be presented in the Priority Axis 2 inside the specific objective 2.1 To raise capacity for better management of energy in public buildings at transnational level. The main idea is focused on the study, analyze and installation of devices for energy efficiency improvement and management. It will also pretend to define the So far, the consortium involves partners closely linked to cultural heritage restoration and patrimony conservation.

Francesca

Hello my name is Francesca and i find your proposal very interesting. I’d like to join the project with one municipality form South of Italy. This is Municipality of Mesagne, it’s an historical place and cares of the patrimony and cultural heritage .
    Hope to be in contact with you

Comune di Gubbio
    Comune di Gubbio
    Participant

Dear Dvillatoro
    I’m writing from Municipality of Gubbio (PG) – Italy.
    We would know if HABITEC from Alto-Adige could take part to this call, due to its being out from INTERREG-MED territories.
    In case it could be, we are very interested in this project.

Here is my contact
    f.tosti@comune.gubbio.pg.it

Best regards

Francesco
    Staff of Major
    Municipality of Gubbio (PG) – Italy

Dimitris Kouras

Dear Mr. Villatoro,

I contact you on behalf of Western Macedonia Region in Greece. The issue of Energy efficiency in cultural heritage buildings is quite interested for us and we would like to examine the possibility to become partners at the proposal you are currently preparing. Apart from the Regional authority itself that could join as parnter, we could propose you the regional cluster CluBE- Cluster of Bioenergy and Environment that comprise different actors (energy businesses, Research institutions, public authorities) that can better address the energy efficiency topic and cope with the administrative (public), innovative (research inst.) and technical (business) solutions.
    We will be happy to join your project proposal and develop together a well – potential project.

Best regards,
    Dimitris Kouras
    Innovation & Business Consultant
    Region of Western Macedonia
    Cluster of Bioenergy & Environment-CLuBE
    tel: +30 2461053561.2
    dkouras@yahoo.com

DVillatoro
    Participant

Dear Francesco,

I am afraid that your as your region is not eligible, your Municipality can not take part in the project.

In any case, we can consider your contact for other opportunities.

Best regards,

Delia Villatoro

DVillatoro
    Participant

Dear Francesca,

Could you give me your email contact so we can better communicate?

Best regards,

Delia Villatoro

Dimitris Kintsakis

Dear Delia,

I represent the municipality of Volvi which has a great interest and makes efforts aiminig in the use of renewable energy, energy saving and reduction of CO2 emissions, especially in public buildings.

The Municipality of VOLVI, is situated in Northern Greece and we believe that combines all the issues on which you focus by your proposed project. Furthermore the Municipality has been involved in several european funded programs, especially Interreg Programs, so it has a great experience.

Further more we have an expertise in renewable energy sources and storage solutions, and also we have a rich network of possible partners (i.e. Universities, research companies, etc.) who focus on energy efficiency and saving in public buildings and have a wide experience.

Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.

Best Regards

Dimitrios Kintsakis
    Investment and Energy Consultant
    Consultant of Municipality of Volvi
    e-mail: consultant@dimosvovlvi.gr

Fanny Stalenq

Good morning,
    My structure could be interested by your proposition. The “Pays Portes de Gascogne” is situed in the Southwest of France (near Toulouse). It’s an entity which groups 160 public authorities.
    For 4 years we support local authorities in energy management for their public buildings. We want to continue this process with a training program for energy accounting, buildings diagnostic financing to implement energy saving jobs. We also have in the territory of a rich architectural and cultural heritage.
    We have the experience in European fund management because we are a LAG territory (European LEADER program) since 2000.
    Best regards

Fanny Stalenq
    Coordinator of the European program LEADER
    Pays Portes de Gascogne
    leader.portesdegascogne@wanadoo.fr
    http://www.paysportesdegascogne.com

REANB
    Participant

Dear,

We are an energy agency with strong experience in energy efficiency in buildings and we have three cities co-founders who own cultural heritage buildings. We are very interested in your project proposal and would love to send you more info on our competencies and experience. Please contact us at info.rea@rea-sjever.hr

Best regards,

Regional Energy Agency North

Eleftherios Loizou
    Participant

Dear sir/madam,

we are the Nicosia Development Agency representing 8 municipalities in the capital district of Nicosia, Cyprus. Your project proposal sounds interesting. Please contact us at info@anel.com.cy for further communication regarding a suitable partner-municipality from Cyprus to participate in your consortium.

Best regards,

Eleftherios Loizou
    Nicosia Development Agency

Daniela

Dear Delia,
    please, could you give me your e-mail address, so we can better communicate?
    We are the Development Agency of l’Aquila Chamber of Commerce, we can envolve more public entities in your project, which sounds interesting.
    Due to the earthquake held on year 2009, We have to manage in L’Aquila the problem of rebuilding and restoration of historical and cultural buildings.
    Waiting for your reply,
    regards,
    Daniela

Yiannis Charalambous

Dear Delia,
    I am writing to you in order to position our interest to participate in your’s Energy Efficiency in Cultural Heritage Buildings project proposal, with our company OMAS Cyprus Ltd, an Innovation, Technology and Management Consulting company, located in Nicosia, Cyprus.

OMAS is providing Strategy Implementation, Training, Performance management and Benchmarking Services, as a Technical Consultant to all the Municipalities in Cyprus, through Cyprus Academy of Public Administration, we have therefore discussed the interest of a number of Municipalities to participate in such a project.
    Our company has also participated and developed expertise in the area of “Sustainable Renovation”, we can therefore apply our’s experiences for the Design and implementation of an Innovative Sustainable Renovation Project for historical sites.

I remain at your disposal for any further info and/or clarification you may need.
    Best Regards
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Yiannis Charalambous
    Managing Partner
    OMAS CYPRUS LTD

DVillatoro
    Participant

Dear Yannis,

This is my email dvillatoro@cthabitec.com.

Regards,

Delia Villatoro

DVillatoro
    Participant

Dear Daniela,

This is my email dvillatoro@cthabitec.com.
    Please send me an email so we can better communicate.

Regards,

Delia Villatoro

Adriana Nepote

Dear Delia:

im contacting you to know if the partnership member for your proposal has been already closed?.

waiting for your kind reply i remain.

thank you and best regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Partner search – Horizontal projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.