Two different types of project are open:
- SINGLE-MODULE: open for testing (M2) and capitalising (M3) modules only
Multi-module projects M2+M3 will not be accepted for this call.
- INTEGRATED PROJECTS : studying (M1) + testing (M2) + capitalising (M3)
Integrated projects have to include all these modules.
For a detailed description of contents of programme specific objectives and types of projects, including information on possible actions, beneficiaries and target groups, please refer to the Programme key documents:
- the Interreg MED Cooperation Programme
- the Terms of Reference for each specific objective
- the Programme Manual
Under this call, each proposal has to be submitted to a single Programme specific objective. For the Axis 2, only integrated project proposals on specific objective 2.3 will be accepted. No other type of applications will be allowed.
ERDF AND IPA ALLOCATIONS
The indicative ERDF allocation for this call is 65M€, i.e. :
- 35M€ for “integrated” projects
- 15M€ for M2 projects
- 15M€ M3 for M3 projects
The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Monitoring Committee.
The indicative IPA allocation for this call is 2,6M€; i.e. :
- 1,4M€ for “integrated” projects
- 1,2M€ for M2/M3 projects
The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Monitoring Committee
The availability of IPA funds is also subject to the signature of the Financing Agreement between the Interreg MED Programme Managing Authority, the European Commission and each one of the concerned IPA countries.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Proposals must be submitted electronically using the on-line monitoring tool of the Interreg MED Programme, SYNERGIE CTE. The system will be open from 30th January 2017 at 12:00 (Paris time) until 31st March, 12:00 (Paris time).
In detail :
- The Application Form has to be validated on SYNERGIE CTE by 31 March 2017 at noon – 12:00 (Paris time).
- The uploading of the compulsory PDF annexes to SYNERGIE CTE has to be completed by 14th April 2017 at noon – 12:00 (Paris time).
Applications that have not been fully completed and do not meet the deadline for the validation of compulsory annexes on Synergie CTE, will not be considered eligible. Ineligible applications will not be assessed.
Applications for M2 and M3 projects will be conducted in a single phase. However, the evaluation carried out by the Joint Secretariat will be done in two phases. The project proposals that will not have obtained the minimum score during the first phase will not go to the second phase.
Integrated project applications will be conducted in two phases: a pre application phase and a full application phase.
- The pre-application will require only expressions of interest for the partnership while the partner declarations together with their budgetary commitment will be requested only in the full application phase ;
- The full application phase will only be requested for projects admitted in the second phase that have obtained the minimum score required as a result of the pre-application selection process.
Please note that the eligibility and assessment criteria are different for each type of application.
Please read carefully the Programme Manual and the “CTE Synergy” guide to learn about the technical details related to the submission of proposals and to facilitate the drafting of your proposal on the monitoring tool.
CREATION OF A USER ACCOUNT
In order to organise the reception and processing of proposals, the Joint Secretariat of the Interreg MED Programme should anticipate as far as possible the number of proposals that will be received.
To this end, two procedures are foreseen:
• Applications for M2 or M3 project types:
Applicants are invited to read the Guide on Synergie to fully understand how to access it and how to create an account. Accounts must be created during the month of February (as soon as possible), since this procedure can be quite complex, depending on the number and quality of the information requested by the system. Nevertheless, the creation of a user account after this date will still be possible but strongly discouraged for risks of technical blocking.
• Applications for “Integrated” Projects (M1+M2+M3)
Access to the Synergie CTE system will be granted solely and exclusively upon request by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com.
It will not be possible to create your account freely.
At the time of application, the following must be indicated:
- Name of the applicant organization / institution (full name and acronym) with no reference to departments, directorates, delegations, departments, agencies, subsidiaries …
Only the common domain name will be accepted. If the organization is already registered on the CTE Synergy database, it will be enough to indicate the known ASP number.
Please note that specific rules apply to the Lead Partner eligibility.
- Tax code or registration code of the organization used at the national level;
- Contact person (last name, first name, e-mail and postal address, telephone, function);
- Project Axis and Specific Objective;
- Project Acronym.
Applications for opening of accounts for “integrated” modular projects will be guaranteed until the 15th March 2017.
After this date any request will always be possible but strongly discouraged for risks of technical blocking and for the difficulty of entering the application.
DOCUMENTS OF THE CALL AND INFORMATION
All the aforementioned documents and other relevant information are available on our website. Please note that on February 15th the application packs have been modified, with 2 new versions of some documents.
According to the provisional timetable for the call, project approval is foreseen for September / October 2017.
The national contact points (contact details are available at http://interreg-med.eu/en/national-information/) as well as the Joint Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) are at your disposal for any technical question.
If you have any questions regarding the use of Synergie CTE, please indicate in the subject line of your “Synergy” mail AND specify the acronym and reference number of your project so that your request can be processed as soon as possible.
Candidates are invited to choose as starting date of their projects the 1st December 2017.