Sustainable tourism – Bike experiences

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Sustainable tourism Sustainable tourism – Bike experiences

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Patrizia Massano 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Graciela Olivert

Consorci dela Ribera is a public body that Works for 47 municipalities, located in Valencia región, Spain.
    We are developing a BIKE NET in our territory through whom you can explore different experiences : natural, cultural and gastronomic journeys.
    We aim to develope tourism in rural áreas and enhance the sustainable tourisme based on local products and Mediterranean Diet
    We would like to join any proposal related on that topic

Indigo-Med
    Martha Papathanassiou

Hi Graciela,
    Do you think we can work on this together?
    I would very much be interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Martha

Patrizia Massano

Good morning,

I would like to introduce you to BikeSquare, an Italian startup focused on cycle-tourism with electric bikes. We have developed a platform and APP to promote e-bike tours and we work in Italy, Spain and Slovenia (soon also in Croatia).

We try to aggregate ebike rentals, accommodations, restaurants, wineries to create a bike friendly network and to promote an authentic discovery of local territories, respecting the environment.

We also offer our tech expertise to Public Administrations and Consortium interested in promoting cycletourism – web platforms, mobile App, fleet management softwares, bike sharing…

We would be very interested in joining any projects and proposals regarding slow tourism and cycletourism and in sharing our expertise with all of you.

Kind regards,

Patrizia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sustainable tourism’ is closed to new topics and replies.