Solutions to develop green clusters from low value wastes in MED areas

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Green growth Solutions to develop green clusters from low value wastes in MED areas

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Monica Lazzaroni 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Lucia Brusegan

The project addresses reuse of biowaste to generate products for a sustainable and circular economy, reducing pollution risk and dependence on imported material resources. The project aims at promoting and upscaling innovative solutions to start up local clusters based on the MED wastes and plant residues, taking into account the ecosystems’ protection.

saveriod
    Participant

Dear Lucia,
    as Friuli Innovazione we are interested in the topic proposed and ready to discuss with you the terms of involvment. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at the following address:
    saverio.deredita@friulinnovazione.it
    0432/629928
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    Saverio

carmenitene
    carmenitene
    Participant

Dear Lucia,
    I’m writing you from ITENE, we are a packaging, transport and logistics research centre located in Valencia (Spain). We have currently 2 approved proposals within the circular economy topics and we also have developed many projects about valorisation and waste reuse. We could bring to your project our experience from European projects: 39 FP6-7 and 10 H2020 projects, being coordinator of 8 of them and technical manager of 8 more.
    If you find our profile interesting, don’t hesitate to contact me at the following address:
    carmen.martinez@itene.com
    Best regards
    Carmen

Agrocluster
    Participant

Dear Lucia,

This themathic about the reuse of biowaste to generate products for a sustainable and circular economy, reducing pollution risk is very important to us an to our members. I’m writing on behalf of Agrocluster Ribatejo, at the moment we have 120 member from all the Agroindustry value chain.
    We would be very interested in a project regarding this subject. Please, find attached a short presentation of the cluster and we are avalable for a meeting to clarify any question.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Ana Araújo

Agrocluster
    Participant

Sorry I could upload the presentation. However if you can provide me your email, I will be happy to send you the presentation. My email is ana.araujo@agrocluster.com.

At your disposal,

Ana

Merita

Dear Lucia,

I am writing you from EDEN Center Albania.

We would be very interested in the topic proposed by you. It falls under our strategic priorities and we would like to discuss more in detail the terms of cooperation under this call.

If you also would like to have a partner from Albania please write us at: eden@eden-al.org or merita.mansaku@eden-al.org

Thank you in advance

Merita

Adam Pisula
    Participant

Dear Ms Brusegan,

My name is Adam Pisula. I have seen your partner search announcement. I am writing to you on behalf of Municipality of Mairena.

We strongly believe that our experience and active involvement demonstrated by us throughout previous European, regional and local project prove added value we can input to your project.

We would be delighted to have a possibility to take a part in your project team.

Could you please contact us in order to discuss about your project?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
    Adam Pisula
    Mail: adam.pisula@sicidominus.com
    Phone: +34 958 523 544

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Adam Pisula.

Grega E. Voglar, PhD

Dear Mrs Lucia Brusegan,

My name is Grega E. Voglar. I am a research fellow at Slovenian Forestry Institute.

The Slovenian Forestry Institute is a public research institute of national importance, which conducts basic and applied research on forests and forest landscapes, forest ecosystems, etc. As part of its research program and related studies, the Institute also provides forestry and environmental services in the public interest. In the comprehensive research tasks we can also develop, setup and run an environmental monitoring.

The Laboratory for forest ecology (LFE) is a part of Department for Forest Ecology in the frame of the Slovenian Forestry Institute. LFE is qualified as a specialized laboratory to perform required chemical and physical analyzes of different samples. In laboratory more than thousand soil, water and plant samples are treated per year. Analytical methods in the LFE comply with applicable ISO standards and reference methods for implementation of forest ecosystems monitoring in the EU. Quality measurements in the laboratory are each year repeatedly verified through participation in international inter-laboratory comparisons (ALVA, ICP Forests program, National Institute of Chemistry).

Slovenian Forestry Institute has already participating in different projects funded by the European Commission (H2020, Interreg Central Europe, Interreg Alpine Space, etc.). Following the requirements of the call, SFI has an extensive experience in different monitoring activities.

We think SFI is eligible partner to help implement a green growth project.

We would be delighted to have a possibility to take a part in your project team.

Please contact us in order to discuss about your project!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

All the Best & Kind regards,

Grega E. Voglar, PhD
    Mail: grega.voglar@gozdis.si

jorgest

Dear Ms. Brusegan,

I am writting to express the interest of Archidata to join the partnership. Archidata is a consulting company located in Milan, Italy and has a wide activity in Italy and in the Balkans (Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro etc.) through Europe Aid projects. Please le me know if ou are looking partners from Italy.

email:kovaci@archidata.it.

Regards

Consultant Engineer
    Participant

Dear Lucia

I am writing you to express the interest of join your project proposal, from BEST consulting company located in the Midi Pyrenees region, France. We have participated in some calls for European projects and we are actually developing a project proposal in Circular Economy, and we believe that it should be very interesting to share our project idea with your organization.
    If you are looking partners from France, we would be happy to hear some from you.
    beaest7@gmail.com
    Best regards

Sergio Scarciotta

The ”Libero Consorzio Comunale di Caltanissetta” is a public authority of Sicily, is one of nine units in which the island’s territory is divided. They are part of its territory 22 municipalities and has a population of about 250,000 inhabitants. It’s located in the central part of Sicily to the south sea “Channel of Sicily”. The Authority is responsible for the construction and maintenance of roads and schools, environmental protection and social services, cultural and local development. In particular it is very active in international cooperation service for the management of projects with partners in the Mediterranean basin. It has considerable experience in the Interreg programs and neighborhood programs euro-Mediterranean. We’re looking for projects that can contribute to sustainable development of the area.
    Best regards
    Sergio Scarciotta
    E-mail : s.scarciotta@provincia.caltanissetta.it
    Phone : +393204330396

Alfonso Scarpato

Dear Lucia,
    I am Alfonso Scarpato, researcher at the Italian National Institute for Environmental Protection and Research (ISPRA). We would be very interested in the topic of your project and ready to discuss the possibility to be involved.
    We recently submitted a project proposal on a regional basin, in the specialization area of “Green Economy (Waste: Eco Innovative solutions)”. The project proposes innovative and environmentally friendly technologies for the management and reuse of Posidonia deposits (dead leaves) on the coasts adjacent to the seagrass meadows, transforming this biomass from waste to resource. The proposed approaches aim to the reduction of costs and impacts of the removal and disposal of plant biomass thanks to the reuse of this biomass according to sustainable and circular economy solutions.
    We believe these are extremely important topics and we would be interested to share our expertise and our proposals for their application in a broader and international context.
    I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Chris Camilleri

Dear Ms Brusegan,

Our interest is in a possible partnership and to obtain more information on the proposed project; “Solutions to develop green clusters from low value wastes in MED areas”. This project is of particular interest primarily because MCAST’s scientific knowledge is consolidated into areas that are tackled in the proposed project namely Bioenergy technology. MCAST has also participated in EU Interreg Italia-Malta 2007-2013 Project, whose aim was to create a center for environmental sustainability and for renewable sources and disseminate to the general public a demonstration of the capabilities of biomass technologies. Through this project, MCAST has procured and installed a small scale Biomass Plant with remote monitoring.

The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST) was established in 2001 “to provide universally accessible vocational and professional education and training with an international dimension, responsive to the needs of the individual and the economy.” MCAST is the leading further and higher education institution in Malta for the provision of vocational qualifications with over 10,000 students and 640 academics and corporate personnel. It caters for all MQF educational levels through its 3 Colleges (Foundation College, Technical College and University College) and its six Institutes (Applied Sciences (including the Centre for Agriculture, Aquatics and Animal Sciences), Creative Arts, Engineering and Transport (incorporating Building & Construction, Electrical & Electronics and Mechanical Engineering) Business Management and & Commerce, Community Services, Information and Communication Technology, and the Gozo Campus).

Since its inception, MCAST has encouraged a broader spectrum of students and alumni to follow its vocational qualifications with various entry and exit points, providing the optimal opportunity position to respond to current industrial trends and the corresponding vocational skills needs. In addition, MCAST has established national and international partners such as with Fraunhofer Institute among others.
    MCAST is widening its portfolio and building solid grounds in Research and Innovation and is developing further internal research capacity to meet the demands of Government and added value industry. As the leading provider of vocational education in Malta, MCAST aims to create a dynamic environment that encourages an active knowledge transfer between academics and students. Through this process, academics, students, and very often industrial stakeholders identify real shortcomings and conduct research with the aim of developing tangible solutions.

MCAST has highly competent academic staff, with extensive industrial experience and consolidated academic standing, and state of the art facilities which include water management through its own Water Research and Training Centre, renewable energy resources and energy efficient infrastructure. A new campus is currently under development which will host all the 10 Institutes into the largest-single campus in Malta. MCAST is highly experience in international cooperation research and study programmes within Europe and beyond.

Main Contacts
    Mr. Christian Camilleri
    Project and Research Engineer
    Christian.Camilleri@mcast.edu.mt

Dr Ing Alex Rizzo
    Head of MCAST University College
    Alex.Rizzo@mcast.edu.mt

Mr Eric Flask
    Director, Research and Innovation
    Eric.flask@mcast.edu.mt
    URL: http://www.mcast.edu.mt
    Address: MCAST Main Campus, Triq Kordin, Paola, PLA 9032, Malta

Eleftheria Klontza

Dear Mrs Lucia Brusegan,

Are you still looking for partners in your proposal? I am writing on behalf of Dr Lekkas, associate professor at the University of the Aegean. Kindly contact us if you are still creating your consortium.

Regards
    E. Klontza

UncemPiemonte
    Participant

Dear Lucia Brusegan,
    my name is Dario Santo and I write you on behalf of UNCEM Piemonte, a public association representing 553 mountain Municipalities, 22 Mountain Communities and 5 Provinces of the whole Piedmont Region, covering the 46% of the regional territory; I would like to have more information about your project proposal and to know if you are still looking for italian partner.

UNCEM Piemonte has a great experience in European Project management, thanks to participation to many Alpine Space and Central Europe projects in the past programming period.
    You can find attached a document with further projects and contact information, waiting for your kind reply.
    Best regards

Dario Santo

UNCEM PIEMONTE
    progettiuncempiemonte@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Green growth’ is closed to new topics and replies.