SIMORA Ltd. looking for partners from ESP, SVN, ITA, FRA, PRT, GRC, MLT

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Social & Creative SIMORA Ltd. looking for partners from ESP, SVN, ITA, FRA, PRT, GRC, MLT

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  UAEGEANresearchunit 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SIMORA
    Participant

Call for development agencies, local/regional administration, relevant institutions (chambers,associations etc.), educational institutions
    from: Spain, Slovenia, Italy, France, Portugal, Greece, Malta.

Regional development agency is looking for partners in project connected to Strengthening of capacities of start-up or troubled companies through providing expert consulting services on internet platform, networking and transfer of knowledge.

More information about project you can find in attachment file.
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Zannet Saker
    Participant

Good morning,
    The Municipality of Amaroussion is a public urban authority, located in Attica region in Greece. The city supports all efforts towards social innovation.

We are looking for partners involved in the same direction. If you are interested in cooperating, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need.
    Sincerely,
    Zannet Saker
    Email: z.saker@mck.gr

ismini_ch
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Region of Thessaly in Greece.

Your project idea is one of high interest to us, since it is a very good opportunity in order to enhance SME possibilities and give them a boost in times of economical crisis.

Our R&D team has a big experience in EU projects, on different project programs and of different disciplines and has previous experience in MED projects.

If you are interested in having the Region as a partner, please contact me Ismini Chatzilamprou at: topoismini@gmail.com and Mrs. Mata Papadimopoulou at: s.papadimopoulou@thessaly.gov.gr . I will be at your disposal for any further information you might need.

Best regards,
    Ismini

Rozita Pavlidou

Dear Sir/Madam,

I express the interest of a Research Center from Cyprus for participating as a partner in your proposal. In case you are interested, please contact me at research@ims-edu.com or rozita.pavlidou@gmail.com for providing you with Organiation’s profile and relevant CV.

Best Regards
    Rozita

Dear partners,
    My name is María J. Subires and I write you on behalf of the Rural Development Group of the Guadalhorce’s Valley. We have send you an email to express our interest in this project and we remain at your disposal for providing you with further information. You can contact us in the email: generoyjuventud@valledelguadalhorce.com

Best regards,
    María José Subires –
    EU Projects Consultant
    GDR Valle del Guadalhorce.

Eduardo Lazaro

Dear Sir, Mme

My name is Eduardo Lazaro and I contact you on behalf the Valencia Shopping Center Association, which represents the commercial sector, tourist services and shopping in the historic center of Valencia city. The aim of the association is to improve the urban and commercial management in order to strengthen the global positioning of the historic city center.

We are really very interested in your project proposal since we directly work with enterprises and shops by giving them consultancy services, information, technical support, advertising campaigns, training, etc.

In case you are interested, please contact at:
    eduardo.lazaro.le@gmail.com

Best regards

giacomo giusto

Dear collegues,
    Città Metropolitana di Catania, expresses its interest to join in your project proposal as a partner
    Our body has some features that we think make it potentially qualified in this regard:
    – it covers a territory where there are several productive districts, concerning especially hi-tech, agro-food and handcraft
    – it has carried out various initiatives to promote innovation, including the financing and the management of an investment fund for innovative start-ups, seminars on open innovation, the creation of an open lab with the University of Catania
    – it has been for years a member of the Enterprise Europe Network
    – it has many years of experience on the participation in transnational cooperation projects.
    Waiting for your kind reply
    Best regards

UAEGEANresearchunit
    Participant

Dear Mr. Čelan,

I am writing to you to explicitly my interest for your project OCTAGON, which I have tracked in the MED Community Data Base.
    I would like to suggest as a partner the University of the Aegean in Greece, that over the years has acquired substantial experience in the topic.
    Below a very brief description of the University:
    The University of the Aegean embodies the concept of a “university- society network” dispersed over 5 Aegean islands with a direct link with policy making in regional development and educational policy. The LP is experienced in collecting and managing large databases including good practices in many scientific fields with a direct input in the most diverse industry segments such as culture, tourism, shipping, trade and transport, models to prevent environmental hazards, early warning systems, forecasting methodologies, environmental protection and humanities.
    Since 200o till now, U AEGEAN has managed more than 2000 projects of total amount 140 million Euros. In 2016 the annual budget reached 12.000.000 Euros and 45 employees (Research Unit Secretariat). The advance AEGEAN-NET supports online communication between University Units and the “ALKAIOS” Information System for financial issues.
    In the last Programming Period U AEGEAN has collected manifold experiences in implementing EU, international and national projects, in the framework of the Interreg IIIA and III B; Leader+ , Erasmus, FP7, ENPI MED; SOUTH EAST EUROPE; ENPI BLACK SEA.
    U AEGEAN has co-founded the “Centre de Recherches et d’ Etudes sur la Mediterranee Orientale”, and participates an extensive chain of networks such as EURAXESS, PROTON Europe, ASTP. In 2004 the LP has founded the Greek Center for Heritage Interpretation, as a result of Transnational Cooperation within C.I. Leader+.

Please let me know at dorothea.papathanasiou@aegean.gr, if this is an attractive option for the OCTAGON Project.
    Thank you and best regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Social & Creative’ is closed to new topics and replies.