reducing the seasonality and develop all inclusive tourism

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Sustainable tourism reducing the seasonality and develop all inclusive tourism

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  kapaj 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

José António Falcão

Dear Sirs:
    We would like to indicate our interest to study the possibility of becoming a Portuguese partner of your consortium.
    Established 1984, the “Departamento do Património Histórico e Artístico da Diocese de Beja” [DPHA] (Department of Historical and Artistic heritage, Catholic Diocesis of Beja) is a pioneer ONG, operating with national, regional and local authorities, in safeguarding the religious heritage. In particular, it is in charge of the cultural heritage of the Beja region, in the South of Portugal, between the Atlantic ocean and the Spanish border. The Diocese of Beja keeps over 200.000 inventoried works of art in churches, monasteries, convents and museums and over 500 buildings.
    Among the many areas of work of his team, 12 professional and 214 volunteers, are: inventory of religious cultural goods; ensuring equity for communities and social inclusion; creation of a core of technical advice; churches restoration and re-opening; support for cultural itineraries.
    The experience of Beja is particularly relevant in inventories, conservation, publications and development of local communities. The DPHA chose to enlarge its range of activities on heritage and biodiversity in order to involve a wider public. In addition, organizes since 2003 the Festival Terras sem Sombra (FTSS), which aims to become accessible the monuments of Alentejo. This is due to a partnership between the DPHA as well the “dynamic forces” of Alentejo.
    The FTSS has an itinerant character and focuses its action on the developing of new audiences and the connection to local communities. Its high international level of the programme is composed by, beyond concerts, master classes, conferences, guides tours and some pedagogic artistic actions. The dialog between the past and the contemporary creation, as well as the opening to young composers and interpreters, the order for works, the intersections among the arts, the rescue of the musicological heritage, are, together, structural elements of the project.
    This is the background in which the FTSS shows the relevance of the environmental and cultural value of this territory, presenting one of the best index of preservation in Europe. Each concert is accompanied by a volunteering pilot-action in order to save its biodiversity. The principles of inclusion and sustainability are an integral part of the rules of the FTSS. The concerts and other activities provide open access within the constraints imposed by the preservation of the monuments and the place visited as well.
    The “Festival Terras sem Sombra” desires to persuade the whole community to join efforts to obtain a well-balanced and sustained development for Southern Europe.
    The International Prize “Terras sem Sombra”, created by the Festival in 2011, is awarded annually to three personalities or institutions that stood out, globally, in the areas of music, cultural heritage and biodiversity preservation.

Best regards,

José António Falcão
    Department of Historical and Artistic Heritage, Diocesis of Beja
    L. dos Prazeres, 4
    PT 7800-420 Beja
    Phone: + 00351 284 320 918
    dphadb@sapo.pt
    http://www.festivalterrassemsombra.pt

Auleda
    Participant

I am writing on behalf of AULEDA, the Local Economic Development Agency of Vlore Region, in Albania. We are formally a NGO governed through the participation of public and private stakeholders (local/regional administrations, associations of producers, academic and financial institutions, organizations of the civil society). In fact we are the first Albanian organization dedicated to enhancing the involvement of regional public and private stakeholders in the process of regional development and we are also part of the international network of Local Economic Development Agencies sponsored by ILSLEDA around the world.
    In the last ten years AULEDA has demonstrated responsibility and professionalism in realizing its mission and objectives, attracting the interest and financial support of, among the others, UNOPS, UNDP, European Commission, Oxfam GB, Soros Foundation, Italian Cooperation, American Embassy in Tirana.

We found your proposal in coherence with our strategic plan for the region as the issue of seasonality strongly affect tourism sector. Furthermore we consider that despite the territory benefits of a unique mix of natural and cultural resources, its local management has to be improved in a sustainable direction.
    Auleda competences are especially addressed to the fields of innovation in SMEs and sustainable rural development. Around 150 enterprises have received technical assistance in 10 years of activities and it has trained various stakeholders of the region about new agricultural technologies, in medicinal herbs sector, on new processing technologies, on the management of B&B structure and opportunities in the touristic sector as well on new communication technologies in rural areas.

For further information, please visit our website and don’t hesitate to contact us at auledavlore@gmail.com

Best,
    Mirela Koci
    Executive director

Federico Amato

Dear Sir,

the laboratory of urban and regional system engineering (LISUT) at the University of Basilicata (Italy) is a research centre whose interests are regional and urban planning, developed with specific thoughtfulness to landscape protection, land-use activities effects and rural development. We have deep knowledges in the fields of geographic information analysis, of spatial statistics, of urban modelling, of Spatial Data Infrastructure development. We have interests in the Internet of Tings phenomena, and we have skills in open hardware usage.

We manage several contacts with local public bodies and territorial administrations such as the Province of Potenza, the Basilicata Region and several Municipal bodies. We are also in partnership with the UNESCO Club of Basilicata Region and we can eventually work on the involvement of the 2019 European Capital of Culture, Matera Municipality. We are also ready to open our EU partner’s network and portfolio in order to develop an interesting proposal on the subject you described.

We are interested in contributing to your proposal, sharing our partners and providing our scientific support to the project activities.

You can find more information about Univeristy of Basilicata and LISUT at the following links:
    http://www.unibas.it
    http://www.lisut.org

Please, consider to touching base with us at these contacts:

Francesco Scorza
    University of Basilicata – Italy
    francescoscorza@gmail.com

Federico Amato
    University of Basilicata – Italy
    fdrc.amatp@gmail.com

Jozica Toplak
    Participant

Dear Ms. Laia Gomiz,

I am contacting you from Slovenia in order to present our Development agency Sinergija and its activities and to propose to you the possible partnership and cooperation in project proposal REDUCING THE SEASONALITY AND DEVELOP ALL INCLUSIVE TOURISM.

In attachment you can find the presentation of our agency including our main references. I hope you will find our profile interesting and we will have possibility to remain in touch and to cooperate.

We are very interested to cooperate with you in this proposal and if your partnership is not closed yet we would appreciate your positive feedback.

If you have additional questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards,

Jožica Toplak, mag. upr. ved
    Razvojna agencija Sinergija
    Development Agency Sinergija
    Kranjčeva 3, 9226 Moravske Toplice, Slovenia
    Office: Martjanci 36, 9221 Martjanci, Slovenia
    E-mail: jozica@ra-sinergija.si
    Web: http://www.ra-sinergija.si

Vasileios Papaioannou

Dear Paola
    I represent the Municipality of Patras, a city of 214.000 inhabitants tin the west region of Greece.
    City of Patras is a city of culture and sports. Among the others Patras hosts the oldest and biggest Carnival in Greece with more than 20.000 participants in the Big Parade during each February. It is very alive also in theater, dance, photography and ceramics.
    City of Patras has a coast line of 35 km from which the 25km are appropriate for swimminng and other activities. Other acitivites such as kitesurf and windsurf in the area of Cape Drepano which attracts visitors from all over Greece and Europe during all year.
    On the east side of Patras exists Mountain Panachaikon, 1.900 m high, which spans about 20 km in length from north to south, and 15–20 km from east to west. The mountain has two shelters, Greece’s largest wind farm with 40 generators. Snow is common in areas over 1,000 m in the winter and Paragliding is common in areas under 1,100 m.
    Patras is a city with the potentials of hosting turists during all year and not only summer.
    This is the reason we are more than interested for your project.

I am more than welcome for any more info you may need.

My best wishes
    Vasileios Papaioannou
    Electrical & Computer Engineer
    Dept of Planning and Studies
    Directorate of Planning, Organization and Informatics
    Municipality of Patras
    Tel. +30 2613 610309
    Fax. +30 2610 275647
    URL: http://www.e-patras.gr

kkruja
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I represent the Regional Council Council of Shkoder, Albania

Our Region is focused in Regional economic development focused in tourism and other branches. We have been part of several projects of EU funding and we have a good experience in that. We have the capacities to draft, coordinate and implement projects in partnership. It would be very useful for our institution to be part of the project proposed, for further info and contribution you can contact in the address below:

Kastriot Kruja

Coordination and development Department
    Regional Council of Shkoder
    Albania

kkruja@yahoo.com

web; http://www.qarkushkoder.gov.al

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  kkruja.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  kkruja.

Barbara Floričić

Dear colleagues,

We think your project proposal was very interesting for our municipality and we would like from you to consider us as possible partners.

The Municipality of Medulin set along 80 kilometers of indented coastline, for several years is one of the most attractive tourist destination on the Croatian Adriatic sea. Year after year we have an increasing number of arrivals and overnight stays, especially during the summer time.
    We have a large number of protected cultural and natural heritage. In the Municipality of Medulin there are four protected areas: Kašteja Forest Park, Soline Hill Forest Park near Vinkuran, significant landscape of Upper Kamenjak and significant landscape of Lower Kamenjak and the Medulin Archipelago. Lower Kamenjak and the Medulin Archipelago (known as Punta or just Cape Kamenjak) is one of the most interesting places to visit and enjoy real nature. The reasons for this are certainly beautiful landscapes, nature and biodiversity. Kamenjak is also an ideal place for an active holiday were visitors can walk, ride a bike, kayak, surf, play paintball, etc. Regarding cultural heritage, municipality is an exceptionally valuable archaeological site that was settled from the Neolithic until the early Middle Ages. Besides, one of the problems we have to face is the seasonality of tourism and problems derived from it such as the huge pressures on environment.
    Our idea is to reduce seasonality by giving the additional value on cultural and natural heritage ,preserve and enhance the artistic and cultural identity, empower potentials for sport and health tourisam developement and decrease the enviromental pressure, especially on natural protected areas.
    Our city administration have experience in notification and implementation of EU projects (eg Europe for Citizens “AGRI TWIN”,INTERREG PHARE Slovenia-Hungary-Croatia 2004-2006 “KaPo”, etc.).

More info:
    http://www.medulin.hr
    http://www.kamenjak.hr

Please let us know if you think that we could still participate as partners in your project.
    We would be grateful if you could send us a projectual draft and/or additional explanations about the project.

Looking forward to receiving your news, with our best regards,

Barbara Floričić
    Municipality of Medulin
    barbara.floricic@medulin.hr
    00385 52 385676

Dragana Samardzic

Dear represent of municipality of Castelana Grotte,
    I represent tourism organization of Kotor, small but beautiful town in Montenegro, part of Unesco’s heritage list. I’m interested in your project, could you give me more information? you can e mail me at tokotor@t-com.me

Looking forward to your reply,
    Dragana
    Tourism organization of Kotor

Diphuelva
    Participant

Dear Castellana,

My name is Vicente Ríos, Technician of the Local Development Service of the County Council of Huelva.

Huelva is a Province integrated for 79 municipalities in the region of Andalusia, south of Spain.

We would be very interested to participate in your proposal.

We have a long experience in European Projects about tourism, SMEs, Innovation, Energy, Employment etc.

The County Council of Huelva would be interested in participate in the next call for projects of MED as a partner.

Feel free to contact us to discuss your ideas

Best regards

vrios@diphuelva.org

Mauro Ferrante

Dear Sir/Madame,
    we are a team of researchers in social statistics at the University of Palermo (Italy). Our research interest are related to seasonality in tourism, especially from the causes, consequences, policy implications and most of all, measurement perspectives. We would be interested in joining a partnership on this topic.

If interested in our participation please kindly contact me at mauro.ferrante@unipa.it in order to establish key-roles and main tasks.

Thanks for your kind attention,

Best
    Mauro

DIPUTACION DE ALMERIA-INICIATIVAS EUROPEAS

Dear friend,
    My name is Carmen Escámez and I work as a European Project expert within Diputación de Almería, a regional public administration active in the province of Almería, in Andalusia, Spain.
    We would be insterested in joining your Project as we are very active in fields like tourism, cultrure and employment and have long experience in European programmes.
    Please let me have your telephone number in order to better know your proposal.

Kind regards,

Carmen Escámez

DIPUTACION DE ALMERIA-INICIATIVAS EUROPEAS

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Carmen Escámez and I work as a European Project expert within Diputación de Almería, a regional public administration active in the province of Almería, in Andalusia, Spain.
    We would be insterested in joining your Project as we are very active in fields like tourism, cultrure and employment and have long experience in European programmes.
    Please let me have your telephone number in order to better know your proposal.

Kind regards,

Carmen Escámez

Guillermina
    Guillermina
    Participant

JOINING A PROJECT

Dear colleagues,

The Region of Murcia (SPAIN)/Regional Ministry of Public Works and Infrastructure/Service of Territory Planning/ General Directorate of Territory and Housing is interested in participating AS PARTNERS in projects that intends to submit a proposal under Interreg MED programme.

Please feel free to contact: guillermina@evergrant.com

Pantelis Karapiperis

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the Municipality of Igoumenitsa we would be interested to participate in a proposal in the field since our economy is based mostly on tourism.

If you are interested in having the Region as a partner, please contact us at teliskar@gmail.com

We will be at your disposal for any further information you might need.

Best regards,
    Pantelis Karapiperis

Eleftherios Loizou
    Participant

Dear Mrs. Grotte,

My name is Eleftherios Loizou and I represent the Nicosia Development Agency, Cyprus. Our organization has significant experience in implementing inter-regional cooperation projects.

I am contacting you regarding your partner-search which we find interesting and falls under the strategic objectives of our organization.

Could you please provide us with more information about the project (e.g. proposed activities, partnership so far etc)?

Please contact us at:
    info@anel.com.cy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

The forum ‘Sustainable tourism’ is closed to new topics and replies.