PARTNER SEARCH. REGION OF MURCIA (SPAIN)

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Blue growth PARTNER SEARCH. REGION OF MURCIA (SPAIN)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Guillermina Guillermina 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Guillermina
    Guillermina
    Participant

Dear colleagues,

Please find a partner search from The Region of Murcia (SPAIN)/Regional Ministry of Public Works and Infrastructure/Service of Territory Planning/ General Directorate of Territory and Housing enclosed herewith. See contact details of the project developer in the attachment.

Priority Axis 3: Protecting and promoting Mediterranean natural and cultural
    resources.
    Specific Objective 3.1.: To enhance the development of a sustainable and
    responsible coastal and maritime tourism in the MED area

Thank you in advance!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Guillermina Guillermina.
    Indigo-Med
    Indigo-Med
    Participant

Dear Guillermina,

As a science communications consultancy, we would be interested to participate in this upcoming proposal.
    Please keep us in mind when deciding on the consortium.

Many thanks in advance,
    Martha Papathanassiou

atonacci
    Participant

Dear colleague,
    we could be very interested, in both (if useful) ICT platform for data collection/access/storage and in environmental monitoring.
    As specified, our institute is involved in several fields of interest for your proposal (description here):
    National Research Council of Italy – Clinical Physiology Institute (IFC-CNR), we could be interested in entering project proposal as Project Partners potentially in all Modules.
    In fact, the IFC-CNR aims at creating the ideal milieu for multidisciplinary innovation in a variety of fields of knowledge (Medicine, Biology, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science) with other Institutions (Regional Health System, Universities, Industry). It is the largest institute of the CNR Dept. Of Biomedical Sciences with over 500 “professionals”, almost 200 of them permanent researchers and technologists, mostly based in Pisa’s HQ, and some in Milan, Lecce, Rome, Siena, Massa and Reggio Calabria. Its scientific projects carefully collect experimental data that are then used to build and validate interpretative models in physiopathology, always with the due technological support. Equipments are: IT infrastructure for storage and virtual servers, mainly located in the HQ (Pisa) and in the branch office in Lecce, connectivity to the National Research Network (NReN) “GARR” and to the other european NReNs by way of GEANT network, videoconference instrumentation, facilities for events organisation. IFC-CNR is among the founders of the IDEM-GARR federation, the federation of digital identities for Italian Universities and Research Centres.
    IFC-CNR has managed to achieve unexpected standards of excellence, acting as coordinator or partner in many European projects in the FP7 (SensorArt, DoReMi), H2020, Life (HIA21, Persuaded) and IPA Adriatic Crossborder Cooperation Programme (AdriHealthMob).
    Specifically, within the framework of the Interreg Med programme, we could provide our expertise in various fields, including:
    1. Realisation of ICT infrastructures for the management of data and/or digital identities applied to the fields of pertinence of the Interreg Med project call;
    2. Development of ICT platforms for e-learning/e-training applied to several fields, to reduce the needs for mobility of professionals employed in various economical sectors;
    3. Assessment of the impact of industrial processes on the cardiovascular, neurological health as well as on the well-being of employees, in order to optimise the processes to reduce damage to the health of workers and to promote good practice for workers’ safeguard and healthy lifestyle;
    4. Environmental monitoring, through the integration of sensor systems based on E-Nose technologies within on-shore and off-shore facilities.

If interested in any of our skills, please feel free to contact me: atonacci@ifc.cnr.it
    Best Regards.
    Alessandro

Tayrne Butler

Good morning Guillermina,

My company AnySolution is an SME based in Palma and we are highly experienced in project management and implementation.

We are writing to you also on behalf of the Town Council of Calvià in Mallorca – Balearic Islands.
    Being the second most important municipality for tourism on the island and in the Mediterranean, we believe we could be a significant partner in your proposal. We also represent the Mallorca Chamber of Commerce, located in Palma and they are also very interested in projects dealing with these matters.

It would be great for you to get back to us and tell us if you are interested in either of us being parnter, tell us what you need us to do!.

Thank you and kind regards,

Tayrne Butler

Guillermina
    Guillermina
    Participant

Dear Tayrne,

Please, could you write your email address to contact ?

Regards,

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Guillermina Guillermina.

jorgestkovaci
    Participant

Dear Guillermina,

Archidata is a consulting company located in Milan, Italy and has a wide activity in Italy and in the Balkans (Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro etc.) through Europe Aid projects. We find your proposal very interesting and through this email I gently propose our company to be considered as a potential partner for your Interreg MED partnership.

Pls don’t hesitate to write me if you find our profile suitable for your proposal.

Kind regards

kovaci@archidata.it

Guillermina
    Guillermina
    Participant

Dear Indigo,

please, could you write your email address to contact with you?

Regards,

Indigo-Med
    Indigo-Med
    Participant

Hi,

The email address is info@indigo-med.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
    Martha

Elsa

Dear Guillermina,
    Social Development Agency (SDA) is non-profit and non-governmental organization from Albania, classed in IPA countries.
    For years we work for improving indicators in the field of environment, tourism and social development. Our donors are mainly WB, REC, SIDA, AMSHC etc.
    We have developed successful projects in Albania, especially for problems of culture, biodiversity, renewable energy, sustainable tourism etc. We have been adding organizational capacity, technical, and financial research. A special attention we dedicate to the withdrawal of external expertise in cases of specific project management.
    We are interested in taking part to Med Program.
    We can contribute with our experience and expertise to proposed idea as a project partner.
    In case of acceptance by you, we guarantee correctness, professionalism, expertise, project proposal writing for the part of Albania and any document or other personal data is required in the context of successful application within three days.
    Contact us if interested at hasaelsa@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Best regards

Irisa24
    Participant

Dear Guillermina,
    we want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal. My name is Irisa and I’m writing on behalf of Youth Development Agency, a nonprofit organization, established in 2004 in Tirana, Albania.
    YDA mission is to promote growth through innovative and participative approaches, therefore we work towards community development, promotion of transnational initiatives, exchange of good practices at different levels and networkig.
    YDA works in the field of local development and has many years of experience in participation for national and transnational cooperation projects, particularly in the field of sustainable tourism, environment, energy, enterprise promotion, public administration innovation and many other sectors. YDA is highly experienced in initialization and implementation of different projects and activities. YDA has a rich background in project management and a very successful cooperation with various governmental institutions, non-governmental and international organizations.
    Based on our experience, we would like to offer you our support as a partner in your project idea.
    For further communication, do not hesitate to contact me to this e-mail address: hasaniirisa3@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Irisa

mastromon1978
    Participant

Dear Guillermina,

I would like to ask if the partnership it’s still opened?

The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry has a longstanding experience in EU projects and related information can be found enclosed.

This is my email: mandreou@ccci.org.cy in case you would like to contact me directly.

Best regards,
    Monica

Nguyen Quy Duong

Dear Guillermina,
    I would like to ask if the partnership it’s still opened?
    cẩu container

Guillermina
    Guillermina
    Participant

Thank you for your interest in our proposal. Unfortunately, I inform you that the partnership is closed.

Please, keep the contact and hope we could collaborate in a near future.

Best regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Blue growth’ is closed to new topics and replies.