Partner search – Communauté de communes Vallée de l'Hérault

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Sustainable tourism Partner search – Communauté de communes Vallée de l'Hérault

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Elsa Hasa 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

emiliefaruya
    Participant

La Communauté de communes Vallées de l’Hérault (CCVH) is a federation of 28 municipalities in the department of Hérault, south of France. It has worked in cooperation with Lebanon for 5 years, mostly developing sustainable turism on cultural issues, and also had experiences with Spain, Marocco, Quebec and China.
    The Hérault Valley is a classical Mediterranean landscape and a renowned wine region sprinkled with olive groves. With its cultural heritage, its local traditions , its markets with home grown produce, its olives, its wines, the deep Gorges and the 28 villages provide a wealth of sites to visit.
    It wish to develop cooperations with European and Mediterranean local authorities on the following areas :
    – Safeguarding and enhancing the landscape and cultural features of the territories.
    The CCVH is part of a French network, « Grand site de France », a label to develop sustainable turism on cultural or natural sites. They have experiences on labelling process, designing of tools, development of standards and regulations and management and design of infrastructures.
    It could also be interesting building an international network on this issue, maybe sharing practices, or co-organizing cultural events such as exhibitions.
    – Sharing practices and co-hosting events on traditional arts and crafts.
    The CCVH covers a territory of traditional pottery, since the 14th century. There is a pottery network on the territory, interested on co-organizing international workshops. It also wants to highlight traditional pottery of the mediterranean area, with itinerant exhitions for instance.
    – Enhancing the local production and developing short distribution channels in the agriculture area.
    – It may also be interesting to exchange on multilevel governance
    At this point, those are the fields of experience of the CCVH, but it is pretty open to discuss other ideas, depending on the priorities of the partners.
    The CCVH would be interested in participate in the next call for projects as a partner.
    Feel free to contact us to discuss your ideas

SEEP AL
    Participant

I’m Simo Ribaj and i represent SEEP – Social Education & EnvironmentProtection NGO in Albania,
    created in April 2011 with the focus the Environment.
    Monitoring, Education and Promote social and environmental issues are the
    aim of SEEP.
    During this 5 years SEEP has done a lot of activities and more than 10
    projects in field of awareness and protection of the environment in Vlora
    Region.
    We are open to collaborate with all of you that need an *Associate or a
    Partner* in Albania for projects in Environment, Ecotourism and Social field.
    SEEP is Leader of Environmental NGO-s Network in Vlora Region – “Green
    Vision”.
    Please find attached a short description of our organization for more
    information visit our web page:
    http://www.seep.al/
    or
    Fb:www.facebook.com/seep.ngo/

Emanuele Giusti

Dear Emilie,
    I am working for two territories which would like to develop a project for sustainable tourism and submit to this call for proposal. The first is La Spezia, where in the 5 Terre Park there is an important wine tradition (Sciacchetrà); the second is composed by a group of little Municipality in the Monferrato area where they have been organizing for the enhancement of the local wine production (Ruchè).
    We are very interested in participating in a project.
    Please, let me know if you are interested in a partnership.
    Thank you Best regards
    Emanuele Giusti
    +39 3332073895

Kebjana Haka

I am writing to you on behalf of the Research and Development Centre, UET Centre established in Albania and I would like to express the interest for a possible of partnership as IPA partner.
    UET Centre, as affiliated partner of the European University of Tirana, is already participating in different projects funded by the European Commission. Following the requirements of the call, UET Centre has an extensive experience with the local authorities in the eligible areas in Albania, which could express their interest to join our proposal.
    In the meanwhile, UET Centre is has successfully finalized the NetCastle Project “Network creation and promotion of castles”, under IPA Greece-Albania Programme 2007-2013, aiming the emergence and promotion of a common cultural product in the cross-border region to boost tourism industry with the use of new technologies and e-tourism.
    For further information please visit : http://www.uetcentre.org. You could contact me kebjana.haka@uet.edu.al

Carmelo Messina

Dear colleagues,
    we want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal.
    Medoro scarl is a consortium made up of public and private entities, “equivalent public body” under EU Directive 2004/18 / EC of 31 March 2004, which works in the field of local development and has many years of experience in participation for transnational cooperation projects (Interreg IIIC South, Archimed, EIE, Italy-Malta, Erasmus +), particularly in the field of sustainable tourism, environment, energy, enterprise promotion and public administration innovation.
    Medoro mainly operates in the territory of the province of Catania (Sicily, Italy) , characterized by the presence of :
    – numerous sites of historical and artistic value and varied routes in rural and coastal areas.
    – several productive districts, concerning especially hi-tech, agro-food and handcraft
    In his staff there are also some components with qualified experience in territorial development government processes and in innovation promotion (funding to start-ups, dissemination of open innovation, support for local authorities by EU funds, etc.)

VERY IMPORTANT: Medoro is also able to propose as partner the regional entity Parco Fluviale dell’Alcantara, with whom Medoro was technical partner for the Project FREEMED (PO Med 2007-2013), concerning the requalification and valorisation of river areas .

Waiting for your possible feedback
    Best regards.
    Dr. Carmelo Messina
    President of Medoro

Francesco

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Emile,
    I am writing on behalf of a Local Action Group from Sicily that includes 5 municipalities.
    Our local development strategy is focused on the sustainable tourism.
    I would like to express the interest for a possible of a partnership.

I am also writing on behalf of an uniiversity consortium of Sicily with a tourist sciences department.

We could include in the partnership one or both partners.

Thank you Best regards

Francesco

Diphuelva
    Participant

Dear Emilie

My name is Vicente Ríos, Technician of the Local Development Service of the County Council of Huelva.

Huelva is a Province integrated for 79 municipalities in the region of Andalusia, south of Spain.

We would be very interested to participate in your proposal.

We have a long experience in European Projects about tourism, SMEs, Innovation, Energy, Employment etc.

The County Council of Huelva would be interested in participate in the next call for projects of MED as a partner.

Feel free to contact us to discuss your ideas

Best regards

vrios@diphuelva.org

Geoscience Baranja doo

Dear Emilie,
    We, here at Geoscience Baranja d.o.o would be happy to participate in this project as a Croatian partner.
    Our company works in international project design and implementation, including projects from Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia. We’ve participated in multiple CBC projects as the implementing party, mainly
    in the fields of enterprise development, energy economics, development transport and tourism.

Please contact us if you see potential in our participation in your Interreg MED project. We would also be happy to help you in finding additional Hungarian, Croatian and/or Serbian partners.

Sincerely,
    Dolores Pajčin

dolores.pajcin@geoscience-baranja.hr

Guillermina
    Guillermina
    Participant

Dear Emilie,

Please find a partner search from The Region of Murcia (SPAIN)/Regional Ministry of Public Works and Infrastructure/Service of Territory Planning/ General Directorate of Territory and Housing enclosed herewith. See contact details of the project developer in the attachment.
    We are looking for public administration/Regions from France to collaborate in our project proposal.
    Please, it is very important to demonstrate experience in similar projects. Type 3 (Capitalization)

Thank you in advance!

Maurizio VHC
    Participant

Dear Emilie,

I would like to contact you regarding a proposal we are preparing, to know if you can be our project partner.
    Please write me or just send me your direct contacts to maurizio.male@vnetiancluster.eu

Best Regards,
    Maurizio Malè
    Venetian Heritage Cluster

Comune di Gubbio
    Francesco Tosti

Dear all
    I’m Ms Eng Francesco Tosti and i represent the Municipality of Gubbio (Umbria region -Italy), one of the over 8.000 basic administrative division providing, with

public legal personality established by Italian Constitution and law many of the basic civil functions in Italy: the administrative functions concerning the municipal

population and territory, particularly in the services to the citizen and community, territorial planning and manteinance (expecially for roads, plants and cultural

heritage goods), civil defense, economic development, health and welfare, education (included adult learning, equal opportunities, prevention of school drop-out,

vocational guidance), cultural heritage and activities, administrative police.
    Gubibio is located in the N-E part of the Italian Umbria region, with a territory of 525 sq km (seventh Italian “comune”), a population of about 33.000 and an

administrative staff of about 180 people.
    Gubbio is also a VET agency accredited by the Umbria Region for providing initial and continuing training, also at tertiary level, funded with public resources.

The main economic activities here are: 2 of the first 6 companies in cement sector, SMEs in tourism , agriculture and in traditional/artistic handicrafts (i.e. ceramics)

sector.

In the last years the Municipality participated/supported nr 5 EU projects (LLP Grundtvig, Erasmus+, Horizon2020 and Creative Europe) for an overall budget of over 7 millions €

and nr 11 projects under National /Eu-regional (FESR-FEASR-FSE) / private funds for an overall budget of 2,35 millions €

We are very interested in participating to this call with your project, since sustainable turism on cultural issues is one of the main target of this Administration.

In case you are interested, pleas contact me at f.tosti@comune.gubbio.pg.it

Best regards

Irisa24
    Participant

Dear Emilie,
    we want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal. My name is Irisa and I’m writing on behalf of Youth Development Agency, a nonprofit organization, established in 2004 in Tirana, Albania.
    YDA mission is to promote growth through innovative and participative approaches, therefore we work towards community development, promotion of transnational initiatives, exchange of good practices at different levels and networkig.
    YDA works in the field of local development and has many years of experience in project founded at local, regional, national and European level, particularly in the field of sustainable tourism, environment, energy, enterprise promotion, public administration innovation and many other sectors. YDA is highly experienced in initialization and implementation of different projects and activities. YDA has a rich background in project management and a very successful cooperation with various governmental institutions, non-governmental and international organizations.
    We will be assisting in the preparation of the proposal and contributing to it as a partner.
    Based on our experience, we would like to offer you our support as a partner in your project idea.
    For further communication, do not hesitate to contact me to this e-mail address: hasaniirisa3@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Irisa

Elsa Hasa

Dear Emilie,
    Social Development Agency (SDA) is non-profit and non-governmental organization from Albania, classed in IPA countries.
    For years we work for improving indicators in the field of environment, tourism and social development.
    We have developed successful projects in Albania, especially for problems of culture, biodiversity, renewable energy, sustainable tourism etc. We have been adding organizational capacity, technical, and financial research. A special attention we dedicate to the withdrawal of external expertise in cases of specific project management.
    We are interested in taking part to Med Program.
    We can contribute with our experience and expertise to proposed idea as a project partner.
    In case of acceptance by you, we guarantee correctness, professionalism, expertise, project proposal writing for the part of Albania and any document or other personal data is required in the context of successful application within three days.
    Contact us if interested at hasaelsa@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Best regards
    Elsa

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Sustainable tourism’ is closed to new topics and replies.