Multispectral Imaging and LiDAR Techniques for Natural Resources Monitoring

MED Community Forums Partner search – Horizontal projects Multispectral Imaging and LiDAR Techniques for Natural Resources Monitoring

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Maria Grazia De Giorgi 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pankaj Kumar

The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a non-profit research institution based in Barcelona, resulting from a public initiative of the Regional Government of Catalonia. Our Geomatics division at CTTC conducts research and development activities in digital imaging, LiDAR point cloud, data integration, spatio-temporal analysis and object modelling. Our multidisciplinary group has wide experience in the analysis and exploitation of data acquired by airborne, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and terrestrial sensing systems for a wide range of applications. This includes: 1) analysing data acquired by multispectral image and LiDAR sensors; 2) applying a wide range of data processing and analysis techniques; and 3) developing different types of scientific and technical applications. The group has been involved in the development of automated algorithms for road surface modelling and infrastructures extraction from terrestrial mobile laser scanning system. We have worked on the integration of airborne based LiDAR and multispectral imaging dataset for 3D mapping of urban building and tree objects. We have been involved in the identification of potential archaeological remains from Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) based multispectral imagery. Other activities include sensors calibration and integration, precise navigation, real-time trajectory determination and design of software & hardware platforms. We offer our expertise in multi-platform multispectral imaging and LiDAR sensor techniques for applications in civil infrastructure mapping, precision agriculture and forest applications. This can include spatio-temporal analysis of integrated datasets acquired from aerial, UAV, terrestrial mobile and static platforms. As an institute, we have a wide experience with successful procurement of H2020 and other European projects as team leader and associate partners.

#39670 Reply

Maria Grazia De Giorgi

Dear
    I’m from the Department of Engineering for Innovation of University of Salento. I find your proposal very interesting. I think my group could fit with the project because we have experience in UAV systems.
    Please do not hesitate in contact me if you need further information.

Regards
    Maria Grazia De Giorgi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Multispectral Imaging and LiDAR Techniques for Natural Resources Monitoring
Your information:

3 + 2 =