Intermodal Airports in the Mediterranean

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Urban transports Intermodal Airports in the Mediterranean

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  IDEA 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Argo2015
    Participant

Pula Airport is looking for partners: Airports, Transport Agencies, Local Authorities responsible for transport planning.

The overall objective of the project is to design a transnational strategy to promote intermodal airports in involved territories, fostering a better connection airports-cities, that will lead to the implementation of local pilot actions focused on soft measures (online information on integration between different transport modes; integrated ticketing) to facilitate the planning and realization of seamless journeys.

eurotrans
    Participant

Thank you for this very interesting project proposal. We can support you with suitable partners from Greece and Cyprus, particularly with regional airports and stakeholders, loca/regional authorities. We would suggest adding airport marketing activities and attracting low cost carriers. The role of smart airports in promoting sustainable transport must be highlighted. For more details please contact us at: transurban_eu@yahoo.com

ismini_ch
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Region of Thessaly in Greece.

Your project idea is one of high interest to us. Thessaly Region is a mostly rural region that has only Volos passenger airport. That means that intermodal connectivity is strongly required in order to connect firstly the cities and in continuation, the rural areas of the region. Up to now an attempt has been made by coaches, but we would like to study the alternatives at least in managing the schedules.

Our R&D team has a big experience in EU projects, on different project programs and of different disciplines and has previous experience in MED projects.

If you are interested in having the Region as a partner, please contact me Ismini Chatzilamprou at: topoismini@gmail.com and Mrs. Mata Papadimopoulou at: s.papadimopoulou@thessaly.gov.gr . I will be at your disposal for any further information you might need.

Best regards,
    Ismini

IDEA

Dear Madame/Sir,

I would propose the participation of Ragusa Province (Italy). It is a Local Authority with tasks and competences on Trasport Infrastructures and Regional Planning. The Province has experiences as Project Partner and Lead Partner in several cooperation projects.
    In the Province there is Comiso Airport and currently there are several connection interventions in progress affecting intermodal transport.
    For further details, please contact us at a.carollo.arch@gmail.com
    Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Urban transports’ is closed to new topics and replies.