InnoSocial Entre Cluster (M2) – Partner search

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Social & Creative InnoSocial Entre Cluster (M2) – Partner search

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Pisula 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

institute
    Participant

We are searching partners for a project under the program Interreg MED that will be submitted by a public authority in Greece.

Please let us know of your interest to participate in the project by October 22, 2015 AT THE LATEST by sending an email at info@entre.gr

Summary
    PRIORITY AXIS 1
    Module: M2-Testing
    The project aims to the creation of an innovative cluster of supporting social economy in the Mediterranean area. This will be achieved through the exploitation of the experience gained in previous programmes and its pilot testing. One of the project’s main objectives is to support the target groups in establishing of social enterprises. This will be achieved through the standardization of the establishment and development procedures.
    More specifically, there will be a common procedure for the certification of the social economy consultants and the training of consultants and entrepreneurs. The next step is the consulting and coaching of the enterprises and the personnel in the field of social economy through innovative online consulting tools. The final step is the production of products/services by the social enterprises with common label and quality standards.

We need partners from France, Croatia, Malta and Spain.
    Please pay attention to the eligibility rules according to the regions.
    http://interreg-med.eu/en/cooperation-area/

Adam Pisula

Dear Project Manager,

My name is Adam Pisula. On the Interreg MED forum I have seen your partner search announcement regarding InnoSocial Entre Cluster (M2) project. I am writing to you on behalf of Caja Granada Foundation in order to express our interest as a partner for the project promoted by your entity. I know that the deadline is approaching quickly, therefore if you are still looking for partners I would like to provide you with relevant information as fast as possible.

Could you please send me more detailed description of your project, together with partner form where I could present our Foundation in details? We have been aware of your project proposal, thus we would like to express our interest on joining it. At this respect we would like gather more information concerning the project idea, such as main objectives, main activities, the estimated overall and partner’s budget and other partners you aim to include in this project. Also, we would be really grateful if you could indicate the duration and possible start date…

Below you can find briefly description about our Foundation.

Centro Cultural CajaGRANADA Memoria de Andalucía is a socio-cultural project of the Caja Granada Foundation (with its Charitable Trust). Its purpose was to conceive a modern museum which would be seen as a pioneer in promoting the tradition, history and customs of Andalusia. Furthermore, it offers a wide range of activities related to education, reflection, social integration, protection of the environment, and artistic creation.

The challenge of the Museo CajaGRANADA Memoria de Andalucía is really getting to know Andalusia, a place where local men and women can learn about their history and their own identity as Andalusians. It is a stimulating centre for reflection, culture, environment, social and supportive action, as well as for art and history. The new Cultural Centre has an avant-garde and multifunctional stage, a multimedia centre that will be continually developing throughout Andalusian history, identity and cultural expansion, a permanent setting for workshop activities and an exceptional area for temporary exhibitions.

It is a space for real inspiration, delighting our feelings, and thus becoming a permanent forum of learning and involvement in the social and cultural subjects of greatest concern and interest to the society of the 21st century.

The main objectives for the Caja Granada Foundation are:
    • to arose an intercultural attention to immigration and disability as key points of culture, sports and leisure – a space designed from and to the inclusion of all cultural backgrounds, situations and sensibilities
    • to protected and enhanced environment as major asset of the Andalusian
    • to facilitate human, moral and intellectual training to all
    • to provide an education that allows family, social, school and workplace integration
    • to detect and act on social and cultural issues that concern and interest to the XXI century
    • to involve citizens in the educational service and training workshops
    • to widen programs of integration and social development

Our Workshop Rooms constitute the training aspect provided by CajaGRANADA Obra Social and they offer a wide range of programs, a variety of formats and themes in order to involve all sectors of the public.

Caja Granada Foundation is extremely interested in participating in the topic around the certification of the social economy consultants and the training of consultants and entrepreneurs as well as consulting and coaching of the enterprises and the personnel in the field of social economy through innovative online consulting tools.

We strongly believe that the experience and active involvement we have demonstrated throughout its previous European, regional and local project prove the added value Caja Granada Foundation could add to the project.

We would be delighted to have a possibility to take a part in your project team. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,
    Adam Pisula – EU Projects Consultant | adam.pisula@sicidominus.com

SICI Dominus | Office: Calle Ángel 16, E-18002 Granada, Spain
    Phone: +34 958 523544 | Fax: +34 958 265404 | Website: http://www.sicidominus.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Social & Creative’ is closed to new topics and replies.