Green Airports: looking for partners

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Renewable energy Green Airports: looking for partners

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TUZLA LIVE Association 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Argo2015
    Participant

Pula Airport (Croatia) is looking for project partners (Airports or Energy Agencies).

The objective of the project is to improve the energy efficiency of regional airports (Small and medium sized), intended as public infrastructure by introducing innovative solutions for a more eco-­‐efficient regional aviation system.

Gianfranco Lazzarin

Dear Sir/Lady,

SOGESCA srl is an italian consulting company, located in Padova, with many experience on ISO 50001, EMAS/ISO14001, ISO 9001, etc. SOGESCA is also an ESCO. Up to day we produced ca. 80 SEAPs (Covent of Mayors) equivalent to ca. 1.000.000 inhabitants in Italy. We have a skilled experience on europeaen projects related to IEE and Horizon 2020 programmes as well as with Interreg Apine Space.
    We are interested to your project idea as technical partner. Let me know.
    Best regards
    Dr. Gianfranco Lazzarin

Jordi Giral

Dear Miss/Sir,

My name is Jordi Giral and I work in CITCEA-UPC, a technology transfer centre for the Polytechnic University of Catalunya. We are specialized in power electronics and one of the ideas that we had during the last months was to develop an airport microgrid, in order to improve its energy systems efficiency.
    We have experience in European cooperation projects such as FP7, H2020, Marie Curie… and for sure we would like to contact you in order to see if we can cooperate together.

My e-mail is jordi.giral.guardia@citcea.upc.edu

Best regards,

Jordi Giral
    CITCEA-UPC

Eduardo López

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Eduardo Lopez from the Spanish National Institute for Aerospace Technology (INTA).INTA is a public agency devoted to aerospace research and technological development.I’am working at the Renewable Energy Area, which has been developing and testing solutions for energy generation and storage in different applications, both stationary and mobile, based on hybrid configurations, including batteries, fuel cells and/or supecapacitors (http//www.inta.es/investigacionesAplicadas.aspx?Id=4&ampampampSubId=29).We have also experience in the development of innovative solutions, based on RES and energy storage, to reduce fuel consumption and emisssions, increasing energy efficiency, in several Spanish airports. In this context, we would be interested to participate in a possible INTERREG MED proposal in this field. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for further information.
    Kind regards,

Eduardo Lopez

Dear Argo2015,

Our organisation is active in fields of Culture, Environment preservation, Social Innovation/Entrepreneurship and Tourism within the region of Tuzla (north-west Bosnia and Herzegovina). Your project idea has sparkled our interest and it would be very applicable in our region and very needed too, having in mind that our local airport has just recently become a Wizzair base, but there is still a lot of space for improvements where we can act as a local intermediary on this project.

So, if there is still an opportunity to become a partner, please get back to us.

We look forward to your reply and hope that it will be a positive one.

Kind regards,
    Anes Husanovic, “Tuzla Live” Association
    Email: info@tuzlalive.org

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Renewable energy’ is closed to new topics and replies.