Cultural heritage – archaeology

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Cultural heritage – archaeology

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maruzzo 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

maruzzo12
    Participant

Fondazione Aquileia is the managing body of the archaeological park of Aquileia (northern Italy). We would like to join/develop projects focus on tourism&cultural heritage, management of archaeological areas, accessibility for disabled people.

Phocis-Delphi
    Participant

Dear Maruzzo, my name is Nikos Petrochilos and I’m deputy director at the Archaeological Department of Delphi, Greece. We share the interest and I’m wondering if you are still interested in developping a project in cultural heritage management.

Maruzzo

Dear Nikos,

Thank you for your e-mail. Actually we are not considering to act as Lead Partner but we would prefer joining partnerships leaded by other institutions.
    Maruzzo is the nickname, my full name is Marco Marinuzzi and these are my contacts:
    Besides Fondazione Aquileia, I work as advisor for other Italian cultural institutions (Ministry of Culture, Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, Coopculture, City of Cividale)

Marco Marinuzzi
    mob. +39 349 783 5733
    studiomarcomarinuzzi@gmail.com

Could you send me your contacts?

Best regards

Marco Marinuzzi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.