Creation of a Sustainable Packaging Seal of excellence in the food sector

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Green growth Creation of a Sustainable Packaging Seal of excellence in the food sector

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rina Plaku 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carmenitene
    carmenitene
    Participant

ITENE is a Technological Research centre located in Valencia, Spain. Our main activity is R&D&I at the packaging, transport and logistic fields. We have several experience with European projects: 39 FP6-7 and 10 H2020 projects, being coordinator of 8 of them and technical manager of 8 more. We have also lead 1 successful SUDOE at the last call.
    We are currently working in the idea for developing a Sustainable Packaging Seal of excellence in the food sector and we are looking for Partners.
    Only industrial partners and associations are required:
    – Certifying entity –> certification
    – SMEs Food industry (food packer) –> Validation. Pilot demonstrator
    – 2 Association of food industry firms –> Co-creation + communication
    – 2 Consumers’ associations –> Co-creation + communication

Thanks!!

Paolo

Dear Carmen,

my name is Paolo Ferlisi and I represent AC SUD, a non-profit organization working on European projects. I have read your proposal and found it interesting.
    Our association has been a partner of an ENPI med project (ONMEST II ) and has provided technical assistance for the Italy Tunisia project (COMPASS) and many other projects. Our organization is strongly linked with environmental, tourism, agricultural, social and cultural heritage field. We can involve, for your project proposal, apart AC SUD, Sicilian University, Sicilian regional department (for example Land and Environment), other institutional partners from Sicily as for instance Chamber of Commerce, or agrifood enterprise.

If you are interested or if you want more information about our organization do not esitate to contact me. Down our link projects.

Best regards
    Paolo Ferlisi

http://www.associazioneculturalesud.it
    http://Www.onmest.com/Onmest
    http://Www.project-compass.eu
    http://Www.ruter.it
    http://Www.circuitodellecaveiblee.it

Irisa24
    Participant

Dear Carmin,
    Dear X,
    we want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal. My name is Irisa and I’m writing on behalf of Youth Development Agency, a nonprofit organization, established in 2004 in Tirana, Albania.( an IPA country)
    YDA mission is to promote growth through innovative and participative approaches, therefore we work towards community development, promotion of transnational initiatives, exchange of good practices at different levels and networkig.
    YDA works in the field of local development and has many years of experience in project founded at local, regional, national and European level, particularly in the field of sustainable tourism, environment, energy, enterprise promotion, public administration innovation and many other sectors. YDA is highly experienced in initialization and implementation of different projects and activities. YDA has a rich background in project management and a very successful cooperation with various governmental institutions, non-governmental and international organizations.
    We will be assisting in the preparation of the proposal and contributing to it as a partner.
    Based on our experience, we would like to offer you our support as a partner in your project idea.
    For further communication, do not hesitate to contact me to this e-mail address: hasaniirisa3@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Irisa

Elsa Hasa

Dear Carmin,

Social Development Agency (SDA) is non-profit and non-governmental organization from Albania, classed in IPA countries.
    For years we work for improving indicators in the field of environment, tourism and social development. Our donors are mainly WB, REC, SIDA, AMSHC etc.
    We have developed successful projects in Albania, especially for problems of culture, biodiversity, renewable energy, sustainable tourism etc. We have been adding organizational capacity, technical, and financial research. A special attention we dedicate to the withdrawal of external expertise in cases of specific project management.
    We are interested in taking part to Med Program.
    We can contribute with our experience and expertise to proposed idea as a project partner.
    In case of acceptance by you, we guarantee correctness, professionalism, expertise, project proposal writing for the part of Albania and any document or other personal data is required in the context of successful application within three days.
    Contact us if interested at hasaelsa@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Best regards
    Elsa

Rina Plaku

Dear Ms. Carmin

My name is Rina Plaku, i am the project manager of CED, Centre for Economic Development, established in 2004 in Tirana, Albania.( an IPA country) . We want to express our keen interest in a possible partnership related to your project proposal

Center for Economic Development (CED) is non-profit and non-governmental organization founded in 2014 by a group of experts. Its mission is to work in creating new models of economic, social and environmental development. The vision is to increase the participation of young people in economic and social development.

The Center works for the dissemination of new models of sustainable development such as: improvement of indicators in fields of economic ,social, and youth developments. In this regard, it conducts research and studies; runs programs; implement projects etc.

CED has successful experiences working in particular with young people, organizing activities such as trainings, youth exchanges, seminars, conferences, info-sessions; where it sends and hosts several participants every year. It’s member of the international organizations networks such as: GEF, SGP etc. It operates at local, national, regional and international level.
    Some implemented projects in recent years:
    • Project: Internal auditing for small enterprises, in order to increase their economic efficiency
    • Project: Youth Volunteerism in Elbasan District .
    • Project: Youth forums, an added value for Albania society.
    Based on our experience, we would like to offer you our support as a partner in your project idea.
    For further communication, do not hesitate to contact me to this e-mail address: hasaniirisa3@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Rina Plaku

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Green growth’ is closed to new topics and replies.