2ndCall (March '16) UNESCO Chair in Life Cycle & Climate Change open to partner

MED Community Forums Partner search – Modular projects Sustainable tourism 2ndCall (March '16) UNESCO Chair in Life Cycle & Climate Change open to partner

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ilirjana Osdautaj 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jaume Albertí

Dear colleagues,

This is to offer the participation of the chair as a partner under the following call for applications (2nd call for proposals- from 30th Jan to 30 March). The chair is located in Barcelona and is open to collaborate with partners that want to include Life Cycle Assessment or related environmental impacts measurement tools in their projects.

The UNESCO Chair in Life Cycle and Climate Change has participated and / or coordinated numerous national and international projects on life cycle analysis (LCA), ecodesign, green procurement and environmental communication (ecolabels) of products, carbon and water footprints, governance in environmental management and integration of social and economic aspects into environmental impact assessments.

Please find some of our work in competitive projects here: http://unescochair.esci.es/en/research/competitive-projects

Our last tourism project: http://unescochair.esci.es/en/communication/469-the-first-meeting-of-the-chairs-sustainable-tourism-project-with-unep-took-place-in-paris-last-month

Feel Free to contact for more information.

Best regards,
    Jaume

Jaume Albertí

Of course we ment March 2017…

Merita

Dear Jaume,

I am writing you from EDEN Center Albania.

We would be very interested in partnering with you under this call.

If you also would like to have a partner from Albania please write us at: eden@eden-al.org or merita.mansaku@eden-al.org.

Thank you in advance

Merita

kapaj
    Participant

Dear Jaume,

I’m writing to you on behalf of Agricultural University of Tirana/Albana.

We can offer our expertise as a partner on this call. Our faculties and researchers have the best expertise and experiences in this filed in Albania.

We are always available to partnership.

Iliri

Ilirjana Osdautaj

Dear Jaume,

My name is Ilirjana and I am project manager of the Center for Sustainable Development.
    We are non-profit organization.
    We are located in Albania, more accurately classed in IPA countries.
    For years we work for improving indicators in the field of environment, tourism and social development.
    We have developed successful projects anywhere around the country, in Albania, mainly for problems of culture, biodiversity, renewable energy, sustainable tourism etc.
    From year to year we have been adding organizational capacity, technical, and financial research. We dedicate special attention to the withdrawal of foreign expertise in cases of specific project management.

By studying your publication, we would be very pleased to be one of the partners in the framework of your proposal for the MED program.
    In case of acceptance by you, we guarantee correctness, professionalism, expertise, project proposal writing for the part of Albania and any document or other personal data, that is required in the context of successful application within three days.
    Contact me in :oilirjana@yahoo.com

Best regards,
    Ilirjana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sustainable tourism’ is closed to new topics and replies.